PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo Iptv Video On Demand not working

dorus
04-27-2016, 08:20 PM
I have just subscribed to voodoo iptv , but VOD not working...
I can see the movies but when i click play window closes...
My iptvrocket , VOD-works..without any problem. I use AVOV...

Any ideas?thx

Lookforiptv
04-27-2016, 08:54 PM
What you using? Box or

sam1
04-28-2016, 12:28 PM
Germam channle not working to
What you using? Box or

Junkee
04-28-2016, 08:13 PM
I sell voodoo panels and subscription, voodoo vod movies are working fine, i beleive avov is having trouble playing them, may be your box needs an update, i just tested the vod movies, works fine with an stb emulator app for android..

Lookforiptv
04-28-2016, 08:28 PM
I sell voodoo panels and subscription, voodoo vod movies are working fine, i beleive avov is having trouble playing them, may be your box needs an update, i just tested the vod movies, works fine with an stb emulator app for android..
I have buffering on avov it freezes you think is my box or voodoo channel works then it freezes i have to switch channel then it's OK again. Vod works for me on avov box.!

Junkee
04-28-2016, 08:34 PM
shouldnt freeze like that, what channel is it freezing on, i can check it for you !

Lookforiptv
04-28-2016, 08:45 PM
shouldnt freeze like that, what channel is it freezing on, i can check it for you !
Discovery Sci.. UK one and even earlier I was watching amc HD us still same problem. 5 min then it freeze

sam1
04-29-2016, 03:18 AM
Germam channle not working

jedi
04-29-2016, 05:28 AM
Hey guys - Junkee is offering to help with this one - so you have to give him a chance.
If he has the same service and he is asking you one channel you are having a problem with - then he can check and see if he is having a problem. Pretty simple - if you are having a problem and he is not - then you have to dig a little deeper and find out why he is working and you are not. On the other hand if he is having the same problem as you - then chances are the service is having a problem and you may just have to wait and see if they can fix it.

If I recall properly - I think they call this the scientific method :-)

My point is concentrate on one channel at a time and see if everyone is having a problem with that channel - if they are then it is a server problem.

Lookforiptv
04-29-2016, 12:13 PM
Yes I do understand but my service seem to freeze on every channel I don't know why I light reboot my avov box.. If I still get it I'll set up my subscription with stb on Android box see if it'd any better

Junkee
05-01-2016, 02:13 PM
channels are working fine, no freezing for the ones u mentioned. keep in mind though it can happen to you for a bit and then gets restored, as we all know iptv is not 100% stable !

PauloMeneses
08-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Hi. the portuguese channels are freezing anf the other ones are not. I dont understand to much of this. I have voodo on AVOV.
Can someone help me?
Thank you

mikestar
08-12-2016, 04:26 AM
I have just subscribed to voodoo iptv , but VOD not working...
I can see the movies but when i click play window closes...
My iptvrocket , VOD-works..without any problem. I use AVOV...

Any ideas?thx

It's a issue with the AVOV box since their latest upgrade.
VOD for voodoo is working fine for MAG or any other boxes.
Try downgrading if possible or wait till they upgrade again.