PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Draft

msav
03-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Well everyone the Draft is coming up the next few weeks, and just thought I would ask folks opinions on what they think their teams should or could do.

For example do the Rams take Bradford?

Should Philly trade Donavan to improve their draft.

let the conversation begin..........................

bigge
03-28-2010, 03:23 PM
I think the panthers need to work on defence because peppers will be missed

Costactc
03-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Bradford may have been injured last year, if you put a decent team around him you've got a hall of fame potential as long as you don't throw him into the fire right away. Even though The Rams could use him, they'll probably take his teammate on the D line.

msav
04-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Now the Cowboys as they sit here today, probably have one of the better rosters in the league. However that is not to say they cannot improve in some areas.

I think the Cowboys will be looking for a Safety. Some folks are projecting Mays or Allen at #27.

However something else to look at is maybe if a good Offensive Tackle slips in the draft they might pick them up at #27. Thier O-lone is getting old, especially Flozell "False Start" Adams. Don't get me wrong Adams is a great player, and in my opinion better than most in the games. But his age and his false starts make this an angle to watch.

Just my thoughts

msav
04-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Wasn't such a Good Friday for Flozell Adams or Ken Hamlin.

Both were released earlier today.

They'll be looking for saftety and o-line help.

KIDWCKED
04-03-2010, 10:20 PM
hmmm how about them cardinals badly in need of a quarter back,,lienhart is barely a back up at best,,maybe mcnabb or a tebow would help..hoping to hear something soon..peace!!