PDA

View Full Version : Service in HD or has 5.1 audio?

taunnt
06-05-2016, 03:12 AM
Is there any IPTV service that has HD channels that are actually in HD? There's tons of providers that have HD in the channel title, yet when you select it, it will display SD. Also does any provider have audio in 5.1?

Thanks

steveOtoo
06-05-2016, 04:32 AM
Probably gonna be hard to find. It's all about balancing the server load and bandwidth that the end user has in providing IPTV to the masses.

jedi
06-05-2016, 06:43 AM
I think IPGuys is the go to guy for most of us that don't mind paying for IPTV service - but they seem to cater to the guys that have mediocre bandwith and that is probably a good strategy for them.
I think IPTVExpress is closer to true HD channels on most of their channels - but their main emphasis seems to be Hindi channels. Don't get me wrong they have a lot of good English channels and the picture quality is very good in my opinion - but their strength is Indian language channels.

Both of their prices are very reasonable so I know a lot of people that buy both services - both are pretty stable but on some channels you may get better picture quality on IPTVExpress.

johnnylarue
06-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Is there any IPTV service that has HD channels that are actually in HD? There's tons of providers that have HD in the channel title, yet when you select it, it will display SD. Also does any provider have audio in 5.1?

Thanks

They are all garbage. Mono sound, and video quality the equivalent of a 1997 VHS tape with tracking problems.