PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations on server for Urdu (Pakistani) Channels?

kingkhan
06-05-2016, 05:03 PM
I have tried a few of the popular servers such as: IPEXPRESS, Voodoo, Gem, Gold and TVOnIP. Of all the ones I listed Gem seem to be better when it comes to Urdu channels, with the occasional freezing and what not. I have heard of OK1 IPTV and would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

nobodyspecial
06-05-2016, 05:15 PM
you can check this list out
http://www.satfix.to/showthread.php?194596-IPTV-mAG-AVOV-ANDROID-PC-KODI-ROKU-NHL-NFL-MLB-VOD-CLUB-amp-XXX

kingkhan
06-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Thank you for the reply. But I was hoping for some feedback on Urdu Channels on OK1. :)

mikestar
06-08-2016, 01:17 PM
I have tried a few of the popular servers such as: IPEXPRESS, Voodoo, Gem, Gold and TVOnIP. Of all the ones I listed Gem seem to be better when it comes to Urdu channels, with the occasional freezing and what not. I have heard of OK1 IPTV and would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

If you don't like the ones you already tried then you won't like anything else. You can't have something better than those servers.

crazy carl
06-08-2016, 03:59 PM
If you don't like the ones you already tried then you won't like anything else. You can't have something better than those servers.
So your implying that they all receive their feed from the same seed/source

jedi
06-08-2016, 05:16 PM
So your implying that they all receive their feed from the same seed/source

No but those servers mentioned have pretty much all the channels that are available.
OK1 has some of the same channels that the other servers have - they may have a couple of different channels that the others don't but you would have to do a file list comparison to find the differences. These channels lists are fluid and change so it would take a lot of effort to do file comparion for the various services. The OK1 reseller panel is unique in that it shows all of the channels that every end user is watching and for how long and breaks it down into percentages.

If you have a specific channel you are looking for it would probably be easier to ask if anyone has that specific channel and see if you get any responses.