PDA

View Full Version : Any Hi Def with Kondi?

tubbs
06-22-2016, 07:42 PM
Just wondering if you can find feeds with High definition that are streaming? or is it all 480?

Ric551
06-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Lotsa SD and HD!! Just need good internet!

tubbs
06-24-2016, 06:33 PM
I gots good internet...

kenkell1
06-24-2016, 11:40 PM
I gots good internet...

check out Navi X......there is getting tobe quite a few live feeds on there and several are HD.

johnnylarue
06-25-2016, 02:31 AM
Just wondering if you can find feeds with High definition that are streaming? or is it all 480?

Watching IPTV is a lot like watching a movie from a worn out VHS tape with a tracking problem, which was recorded at SLP mode. If you want a good meal. don't eat at MacDonalds.

dishuser
06-25-2016, 03:21 AM
Watching IPTV is a lot like watching a movie from a worn out VHS tape with a tracking problem, which was recorded at SLP mode. If you want a good meal. don't eat at MacDonalds.
you really have no idea to use kodi
I have had surf'n'turf and really enjoyed the tails
and without glasses

c8rbk1ng
06-25-2016, 05:48 AM

I love peeps that have no idea what they're talking about! This is so far from true! There are numerous Kodi addons that have 1080 and 720 HD streams both on live tv and VOD. I watched The Revenant and The Hateful 8 (to name a couple of movies) in 1080 HD weeks before the movies were even released in the theaters.

johnnylarue
06-26-2016, 12:33 AM
you really have no idea to use kodi
I have had surf'n'turf and really enjoyed the tails
and without glasses

North IKS is the only quality freeze free HD out there. I have 2 HTPC's so I think I know what I am doing. IPTV, IMO, at this point is second rate crap.

johnnylarue
06-26-2016, 12:35 AM
I love peeps that have no idea what they're talking about! This is so far from true! There are numerous Kodi addons that have 1080 and 720 HD streams both on live tv and VOD. I watched The Revenant and The Hateful 8 (to name a couple of movies) in 1080 HD weeks before the movies were even released in the theaters.

I'm an not talking abut the movie addons. I am talking about the IPTV services.

c8rbk1ng
06-26-2016, 07:57 PM

Re-read my post again especially this part, " both on live tv and VOD." I agree the 'paid IPTV services' are crap and can't believe that peeps buy their 'service' when you can get everything they have for Free, but there are many Kodi addons for live tv that have HD streaming. You, my friend, obviously don't know how to properly use Kodi.

dishuser
06-26-2016, 08:14 PM

and this thread isn't about that