PDA

View Full Version : Fibersat iptv

fibersat
06-24-2016, 08:11 PM
Introducing the source of best channels package from around the world (N/S America/Europe/Asia). Our main goal is to serve u the best way we can. Try us and see. U wont be disappointed. We guarantee it.

Works with KODI/MAG25X/ROKU/PC/ANDROID PHONE OR BOXES

New service with EPG

RESELLER PANEL AVAILABLE

PM for details

c8rbk1ng
06-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Guarantee it? How so?

fibersat
06-24-2016, 10:13 PM
Guarantee it? How so?

Listenning our customers and learn from them daily are the way of success in this business. We help people and we get help from them too. I think we are going in the right direction.

player041
06-25-2016, 12:13 AM
I like the variety of channels. I will try your server

c8rbk1ng
06-25-2016, 02:05 AM
Listenning our customers and learn from them daily are the way of success in this business. We help people and we get help from them too. I think we are going in the right direction.

How does this mumbo jumbo answer my question?

kenkell1
06-25-2016, 03:20 AM
How does this mumbo jumbo answer my question?

Guarantee or not...( whatever that means with IPTV) the fact he has whole 2 posts to his name makes me go hmmmmm

dishuser
06-25-2016, 03:26 AM
Guarantee or not...( whatever that means with IPTV) the fact he has whole 2 posts to his name makes me go hmmmmm

post count is squat
how many did the scammers and rats have?
I've been around 16 years and anytime I join a site my post count starts with 1 not 5,000

c8rbk1ng
06-25-2016, 05:38 AM

My point exactly...plus a guy with 4 posts (all praising 'paid services') who can't wait to sign up for his second iptv service. DU is right about post count but when someone comes here only to hawk their 'service' and another guy with low post count can't wait to jump on the bandwagon the alarms go off in my head. I just wanted to point that out to everybody and find out just what his garanty (how he spells it) is. Money back if not satisfied? That's a guarantee, not that double talk that was his reply.

abouttosnap
06-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Guarantee and or 100% doesn't exist or is never a constant so it is a moot point. As to some of the other well some are transparent as glass and are fooling no one. At any rate and as it has been said before one has to do their research and or homework. Not directed at no one in particular but all in general do not turn this into a pi**in match.

fibersat
06-25-2016, 11:11 AM
sorry guys for missspelling 'guarantee'. I got it right now. But I saw worst than that here. However thats not the point. the point is my low post count people talking about. why is that? we all start from the bottom to the top. for those that bother now just keep hope alive. I will get to the top soon.

kutter
06-25-2016, 11:36 AM
My point exactly...plus a guy with 4 posts (all praising 'paid services') who can't wait to sign up for his second iptv service. DU is right about post count but when someone comes here only to hawk their 'service' and another guy with low post count can't wait to jump on the bandwagon the alarms go off in my head. I just wanted to point that out to everybody and find out just what his garanty (how he spells it) is. Money back if not satisfied? That's a guarantee, not that double talk that was his reply.

it's a figure of speech ... used to show that he strongly believes what he's saying ...

similar to "I guarantee that's what he meant."

if it was an actual guarantee then it would have been spelled out :)

his post that you referred to as mumbo jumbo, was in reality, a good answer ...

mikestar
06-25-2016, 03:15 PM
it's a figure of speech ... used to show that he strongly believes what he's saying ...

Thank you for clearing it out to "c8rbk1ng". I got a red bar trying to explain the same thing.

kenkell1
06-25-2016, 04:23 PM
post count is squat
how many did the scammers and rats have?
I've been around 16 years and anytime I join a site my post count starts with 1 not 5,000

the difference is......you aren't a reseller...hmmmmm.....or are you? lol

player041
06-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Server is doing great. No freezing. We get what we want to see

c8rbk1ng
06-25-2016, 10:16 PM

Are you serious? lol

kutter
06-25-2016, 10:26 PM
Are you serious? lol

of course ...

it's obvious that it wasn't meant as an actual guarantee ...

doesn't mean I was endorsing his post or what he's selling ...

it's not uncommon for people to use language like that when pitching a product or a service ...

as for the post that you referred to as mumbo jumbo, it clearly shows that he used the word guarantee in that way )

kenkell1
06-25-2016, 10:39 PM
of course ...

it's obvious that it wasn't meant as an actual guarantee ...

doesn't mean I was endorsing his post or what he's selling ...

it's not uncommon for people to use language like that when pitching a product or a service ...

as for the post that you referred to as mumbo jumbo, it clearly shows that he used the word guarantee in that way )

No one can guarantee squat when it comes to IPTV or Iks....., it could all end tomorrow.........and most of us already know that.

c8rbk1ng
06-25-2016, 10:55 PM
When people 'pitch' a product or service and use the word guarantee it usually means something like a '30 day guarantee or your money back' or 'if it breaks we will replace it free of charge'. If...

kutter
06-25-2016, 11:08 PM
lmfao ... then call the Attorney General ... because you are sorely mistaken

fibersat
06-26-2016, 12:04 AM
I made some changes (here and there) for the better. peace

fibersat
06-29-2016, 01:35 AM
server is running great. best package best service. PM for more

jedi
06-29-2016, 06:20 PM
fibersat your Inbox is full :-)

fibersat
06-29-2016, 09:35 PM
inbox empty now

fibersat
06-30-2016, 11:26 PM
See what fibersat looks like on roku with epg

navigates
07-02-2016, 02:43 PM
See what fibersat looks like on roku with epg

Wish there was an apk for this for android devices as well. The stalker app isin't as performing. Besides the channel list caters towards Arabic channels. Asian channels are extremely lacking.

fibersat
07-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Wish there was an apk for this for android devices as well. The stalker app isin't as performing. Besides the channel list caters towards Arabic channels. Asian channels are extremely lacking.
There is more asian ch on the roku server

abouttosnap
07-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Anymore bs in this thread and it is gone. You got questions pm the op.

rhabr
07-03-2016, 02:31 PM
working good so far
freeze free
VOD needs improving

fibersat
07-03-2016, 02:52 PM
working good so far
freeze free
VOD needs improving

We take note of everything u say. Be patient

fibersat
07-08-2016, 12:35 PM
More details at ****

fibersat
07-10-2016, 02:50 PM
RESELLER PANEL AVAILABLE

PM for details on how to become your own boss and start making money today.

fibersat
07-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Mf paypal just closed my account so send payments through bitcoin.

fibersat
07-11-2016, 05:48 PM
PM to learn more about bitcoin

fibersat
07-17-2016, 01:14 AM
What u get when u buy a subscription:

1) No lags or freezing
2) Enjoy full HD tv
3) Play TV on all devices
4) Fast server (TV plays instantly)

fibersat
07-24-2016, 03:37 PM
Without misstep and blunders we are number 1.

geosat
07-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Without misstep and blunders we are number 1.
You do not have international VODs. Some servers do have them. So until you offer Intl' VODs you shouldn't claim to be #1.
Forgot to mention that you do not offer Adult content either.

fibersat
07-30-2016, 10:50 PM
You do not have international VODs. Some servers do have them. So until you offer Intl' VODs you shouldn't claim to be #1.
Forgot to mention that you do not offer Adult content either.

We are not focused on adult ch and int'l VODs. Our main goal is to provide a clean and stable server. But it doesnt mean we wont satisfy your demand in the future. Just wait and see.