PDA

View Full Version : How to kick opiates ... with no withdrawals

nob0dy
10-23-2016, 04:30 PM
kratom : you can buy at local smoke shops , or online .... goes for about 53.00 USD

instead of drinking the nasty chit ...... find a supplement that holds 1000mg eg: cinnamon

empty the cinnamon & fill with kratom ........

take 6 in the morning

take 4 more when you start to withdrawal again

take 4 more after dinner

take 6 before you go to sleep

4-6 days all the opiates will be out of your system & did it with zero withdrawals

warning , if you depend on medications ..... this may not be for you ...... kratom suppresses all the receptors your pain killers send out ....... so another words , your oxy , hydro's , heroin , methadone ...... ect ect won't work anymore .........

the dose & method is for those who either abusing or on a extreme level of pain killers ......... eg: 300-350 hydrocodone per month ... & have been on them for 10+ years ...... we are not made the same , if we were life would be boring , so consult your doctor first ...... & good luck to you if you're trying to kick opiates ...... :thumbsup:

skatz420
10-27-2016, 12:31 AM
I have heard that a good trip can help with opiate withdrawals.

fn59
10-27-2016, 10:54 AM

There is a place that uses DMT to treat opiate addiction.

Condor
10-27-2016, 02:54 PM

That's right.. I read about this and down in South America people go with "shamans" and "cure" them hallucinogens.....

nob0dy
11-04-2016, 04:53 AM
they do make kratom in pill form , eg:below

for some reason i CAN'T find it online , but i did find it in a smoke shop in santa monica ...... either you can make your own , or search smoke shops for already made pill form ........ good luck to all ......

what it blocks eg: below

Codeine.
Vicodin, Hycodan (hydrocodone)
MS Contin Kadian (morphine)
Oxycontin, Percoset (oxycodone)
Dilaudid (hydromorphone)
Duragesic (fentanyl)

even methadone aka heroin , basically anything with opiates ......

this is how i am beating it

take six when you first wake up , another four when the withdrawals start showing up ....... take another six around dinner & another four before you sleep ......

i've been using pills that contain opiates for over 25+ years ...... if you have any questions please ask ....... public or in a PM .......