PDA

View Full Version : T1 issue

aceallenk
01-26-2017, 04:13 PM
Got T1 couple days ago, should this time be set to AUTOMATIC TIME ZONE, which displays the wrong time. or DATE AND TIME SETTINGS that I can make the right time using the DATE, TIME, and ZONE? Now the main problem I have is when I turn on the unit it goes to the screen where you would input your IPTV providers and gets stuck there [SERVICE LIST / CHANNEL LIST], I don't know what key on remote should take me back to say KODI. I don't seem to matter which key I press nothing happens, just stays stuck on this screen. So this is how it starts, I turn on unit, T1shows, Dreamlink logo shows, then quickly to 4 boxes [my apps,market,tools, settings,] then very quickly to the screen Dreamline screen showing the 3 boxes/options [VOD, LIVE,SETTING] loading and gone to the screen where you input the info for your URL iptv providers. and can't exit or anything. Shut off unit and restart, same thing. Now when I'm quick enough I can catch the screen with the [apps,market, tools, settings,] and have brought up the settings page, do you think I should do a factory reset, and would a reset destroy the Kodi Magic no limit I placed into kodi?

nobodyspecial
01-26-2017, 04:47 PM
I don't have a remote in front of me but there are two buttons on the right.One is exit and back I think Use the lower one.

aceallenk
01-26-2017, 05:31 PM
Thanks NoBodySpecial. kinda got that to exit back to myapps, do you know if there is a setting that allows more time before the TV screen goes black when T1 is on and sitting neuteral, just not watching anything for a few minutes?

nobodyspecial
01-26-2017, 05:48 PM
TV goes black,not following you?
In Kodi,live TV?

aceallenk
01-26-2017, 06:11 PM
OK, on kodi, TV SHOWS, where you would scroll around to see whats available, but say I'm occupied doing other things like on the laptop, the TV screen will fade to black like a screen saver. Is there an option to extend before this happens like say after 10 minutes rather than 4 minutes?

nobodyspecial
01-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Not sure I think so I'll look this evening

nobodyspecial
01-26-2017, 07:11 PM
I believe it's a Kodi setting not a t1 setting

aceallenk
01-26-2017, 07:17 PM
Thanks again, I believe your right, i looked in some of there settings and there probably a 1000 settings in there so I might just leave this left alone. Kodi seems to works OK considering it's North of the 49'th.

nobodyspecial
01-26-2017, 08:06 PM
Kodi runs great anywhere with good internet.

aceallenk
01-26-2017, 08:25 PM
Kodi runs great anywhere with good internet.

Considering my speed is only 5.1Mbps download, unlimited usage, it still works pretty good. If where I live and [a big] IF I could get a faster speed I would think this could become a main viewing option. Throw an IPTV provider into the mix and starting to become a pretty smart little box.

aceallenk
01-26-2017, 08:34 PM
One thing I want to add to my original post is I now realize that my box was not stuck when it went to the service list/ channel list . I just had to hold down the exit button for a second or 2, rather than the quick press and release as I was doing. My mistake.

County
01-26-2017, 09:09 PM
for your time issue turn your location on its in the android settings

nobodyspecial
01-26-2017, 09:45 PM
go to system ,settings ,appearance ,screensaver You can adjust wait time there
I would also change it to dim instead of black \jmo