PDA

View Full Version : Genesis is reborn new kodi movie addon

Angel Eyes
03-29-2017, 02:17 PM
GENESIS IS REBORN NEW KODI MOVIE ADDON EASY INSTALL - OVER 4000 INSTALLS AT LAUNCH

:thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/zcM_hswVVlQ

crazy carl
03-30-2017, 12:56 AM
couldnt get it to work, script for the artwork runs fine but the zip fore the addon itself comes up with an error unable to install, not sure whats going on. Its also unable to install from source zip as well. Anyone have a different source or atleast working zips?

Angel Eyes
03-30-2017, 01:23 AM
couldnt get it to work, script for the artwork runs fine but the zip fore the addon itself comes up with an error unable to install, not sure whats going on. Its also unable to install from source zip as well. Anyone have a different source or atleast working zips?

just follow the direction from the video..3 ways to do it....i install it in my android box..works fine...make sure you wait ..till you see it on the top...
works great...
regards..
p***o

crazy carl
03-30-2017, 01:41 AM
Tried all three and the first link produces the unable to install zip. Option 2 says the source in unavailable and option three is 300mbs big as a backup. Maybe my build is causing an error could try it on plain Kodi first

Angel Eyes
03-30-2017, 10:35 AM
Tried all three and the first link produces the unable to install zip. Option 2 says the source in unavailable and option three is 300mbs big as a backup. Maybe my build is causing an error could try it on plain Kodi first

make sure put the correct source ...

Mr Hanky
03-30-2017, 12:08 PM
Works fine l used the url
http;//way .

Mr Hanky
03-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Very similar to Exodus and Specto-fork repositorys in its visual and loading style.

tubbs
03-31-2017, 02:43 AM
What do I need to add?

It sounds like he said "Jim box media? "

c8rbk1ng
03-31-2017, 04:21 AM
Very similar to Exodus and Specto-fork repositorys in its visual and loading style.

If Genesis were a mother, Exodus, Zen and Specto would be her children. :) These addons are forks of the original Genesis so if you have one loaded into Kodi, you basically have all of them. Still have that irritating "No stream available" (so why is it listed as a link?) message and some of the links take you to the movie trailer and not the movie.

It's in the SuperRepo repository for those of you that are having problems installing it the described way. Just click 'install' and it will load.

Mr Hanky
03-31-2017, 12:27 PM
Tried all three and the first link produces the unable to install zip. Option 2 says the source in unavailable and option three is 300mbs big as a backup. Maybe my build is causing an error could try it on plain Kodi firstMaybe change skin to confluence and load the repo, worth a try. What build you using carl.