PDA

View Full Version : Android

martys
05-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Can any one tell me about Zoom tak box and which one to buy Thanks martys

sunrise
05-04-2017, 11:45 PM
I purchased the U plus model and it arrived dead from China - now i hope I can handle the return process plus the $25 or so to ship it back. On paper looks like one of the best feature wise with a little protection from fast changing boxes in this field

kenkell1
05-05-2017, 02:00 AM
I purchased the U plus model and it arrived dead from China - now i hope I can handle the return process plus the $25 or so to ship it back. On paper looks like one of the best feature wise with a little protection from fast changing boxes in this field

Quit buying directly from China....ya either get scammed or sent junk most of the times......

sunrise
02-18-2018, 12:58 AM
got a new box and it works fine - EPG sucks

Amazon had it for under $130 - lotta box - check the spec --plus just plug inside the box a hard drive up to 3tb

dishuser
02-18-2018, 01:15 AM
got a new box and it works fine - EPG sucks

Amazon had it for under $130 - lotta box - check the spec --plus just plug inside the box a hard drive up to 3tb
what are you using?
stbemu pro?

dishuser
02-18-2018, 01:33 AM
epg offers me all I need :yes:
last pic is just info button

Mr Hanky
02-18-2018, 01:58 PM
You can map epg button if one really needs it.

sunrise
02-18-2018, 10:04 PM
what are you using?
stbemu pro?

what are you using?
stbemu pro?

using stbemu pro for NFPS and guide on it ok
also running vaderstreams psk and royaltytv psk on the Zoomtak---- navigation is difficult and the guide is hit and miss with the zoomtak but it still works in spite of my operator errors and overall lack of knowledge
the picture is very good - I probably dont use the Zoomtak enough to be comfortable with the guide on the providers loaded

vader allows 3 ip address and up to 5 boxes on android boxes for one sub but only 1 box (or IP) per sub if you use stalker - easy choice
Royalty is still liquid about their position but their price is more attractive to start
I run 3 boxes-- mag254 -- Dreamlink t1 plus and Zoomtak Uplus

dont know if it runs any better but the specs on the Zoomtak are far better than the other two

dishuser
02-18-2018, 10:19 PM
using stbemu pro for NFPS and guide on it ok
also running vaderstreams psk and royaltytv psk on the Zoomtak---- navigation is difficult and the guide is hit and miss with the zoomtak but it still works in spite of my operator errors and overall lack of knowledge
the picture is very good - I probably dont use the Zoomtak enough to be comfortable with the guide on the providers loaded

vader allows 3 ip address and up to 5 boxes on android boxes for one sub but only 1 box (or IP) per sub if you use stalker - easy choice
Royalty is still liquid about their position but their price is more attractive to start
I run 3 boxes-- mag254 -- Dreamlink t1 plus and Zoomtak Uplus

dont know if it runs any better but the specs on the Zoomtak are far better than the other twoI wonder if the guide is better using browser or kodi