PDA

View Full Version : Sat box giving back bad data ? Tutu North

fireonice
05-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Anyone else been told this about their sat box ? I have been "kicked out " twice and now they will not put me back up , nor was there any refund . Paid for 6 months but got less tun a month of service . Anyone else in the same boat ? I was told that about half of our users have been giving back bad data . OR AM I BEING SCAMMED AGAIN ? Replies welcomed

dishuser
05-30-2017, 10:49 PM
one thread wasn't good enough?

nob0dy
05-31-2017, 12:50 PM
Anyone else been told this about their sat box ? I have been "kicked out " twice and now they will not put me back up , nor was there any refund . Paid for 6 months but got less tun a month of service . Anyone else in the same boat ? I was told that about half of our users have been giving back bad data . OR AM I BEING SCAMMED AGAIN ? Replies welcomed

service is running fine , even checked source .......... it's your box ......... over n out

fireonice
06-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Don't understand what my box is doing . Server shut me down . Was told many others in the same boat .

nob0dy
06-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Don't understand what my box is doing . Server shut me down . Was told many others in the same boat .

from where ? i even checked home-site .......

pennywise
06-01-2017, 07:58 PM
i post this before read this to help

lots of things can happen to send bad data.

if you have north and south in the same receiver and you go to a non working channel the receiver will search both servers for a cw. this will cause pining or bad data to be sent. try running only 1 server at a time

if you are recording and your receiver freezes and you dont stop the recording it will ping for a cw and bad data will be sent

if you have somthing disrupt your signal like snow on your dish building up it will cause bad data to be sent

sometimes the receiver file like in new linkbox receiver has something in it that will cause glitch in the server connection and cause bad data.

if you can stop any of those things that can help. so if you watching north turn off your south service or keep north and south on different receiver if you can. if you not watching tv turn your receiver off. always make sure your dish and line of site is clear.

that is the best you can do

fireonice
06-02-2017, 12:07 AM
in a PM from my reseller . You insinuate that I am making this up . Why

nobodyspecial
06-02-2017, 12:14 AM
in a PM from my reseller . You insinuate that I am making this up . Why

who are you talking to?

fireonice
06-02-2017, 12:24 AM
From you . I am asking if anyone else has been cut off as I was told in a pm . It doesn't seem to be true at all . I don't see anyone replying that has been cut off like me . No need to make fun of my plight . It sucks enough already

nobodyspecial
06-02-2017, 12:31 AM
i have not read of anyone else having issues on half a dozen other forums either

fireonice
06-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Thankyou , I have been asking to find any others . I was told by my reseller that the seller had banned half of his clients for sending bad data . Ripped off and lied to , again .