PDA

View Full Version : network up or down

autoteque
08-26-2017, 03:57 AM
the first posting shows a network up or down operated by mods. it shows nothing as far as i have seen. if its not used why not delete it?

dishuser
08-26-2017, 04:06 AM
the first posting shows a network up or down operated by mods. it shows nothing as far as i have seen. if its not used why not delete it?

got a link?

KSMC6
08-26-2017, 08:42 PM
autotequeas i can see you have just join us and there has not been to much activity as the FTA WORLD has slow down in the last 4 years but it do not mean we are going to give up just hang in there and like dishuser was saying if you can post like that will help

much thanks KSMC6

autoteque
08-27-2017, 05:15 AM
sorry you took my suggestion the wrong way, no offense intended. i just started browsing around this site and i saw the receiver status in the common area, it says it is mod controlled but i saw no posted information. never used. i was only suggesting delete it if its never used, or even better someone could post the current status, possibly a banner. just trying to make a helpful suggestion. as my box has not been able to scan charlie channels for a while, knowing if satellite is up or down as soon as logging on would be very useful...anyway i do not want to waste any more of your time on this,going to continue browsing.

nobodyspecial
08-27-2017, 12:28 PM
I dont think ksmc was offended or took anything the wrong way He just wanted to know what forum you were talking about
Since receivers no longer have files and use iks so yes the forum is kind of pointless
good point
feel free to post in the reciver section that you have