martys
09-25-2017, 11:28 PM
can a p.s. be loaded to amazon firestick gen 2 thanks Martry

Mr Hanky
09-26-2017, 12:06 PM
P.s .....play station??

martys
09-26-2017, 03:11 PM
NO a private server that I purchased likea rocket server or similar Thanks Martys

Mr Hanky
09-27-2017, 02:18 PM
NO a private server that I purchased likea rocket server or similar Thanks MartysYes with the emulator or within kodi. The emulator is a better way to go by far.

jedi
09-27-2017, 03:07 PM
I have the emulator pro installed using Maird's instructions and everything seems to working OK with CrownTV - but I can't do much with the remote.

How can you use the colour buttons? If I want to sort the channels by name instead of number - normally I would press the green button a MAG remote - how do you do that on a Firestick remote?
Also there is no way to enter numbers - so how can you enter a channel number - as it is now I have to keep scrolling up and down to get to a channel I want to watch.
If you try to watch a locked channel - I couldn't find a way to enter the 0000 unlock code.

I tried the CetusPlay (I think that's the new name for WuKong remote) software remote on my phone - but that didn't seem to help.

Is there a better software remote I should be using?

Mr Hanky
09-28-2017, 12:51 PM
I have the emulator pro installed using Maird's instructions and everything seems to working OK with CrownTV - but I can't do much with the remote.

How can you use the colour buttons? If I want to sort the channels by name instead of number - normally I would press the green button a MAG remote - how do you do that on a Firestick remote?
Also there is no way to enter numbers - so how can you enter a channel number - as it is now I have to keep scrolling up and down to get to a channel I want to watch.
If you try to watch a locked channel - I couldn't find a way to enter the 0000 unlock code.

I tried the CetusPlay (I think that's the new name for WuKong remote) software remote on my phone - but that didn't seem to help.

Is there a better software remote I should be using? You can unlock by hitting the menu (three line) button going to keyboard enter the pin and done. Not all servers are firestick/tv friendly. No color button functions as far as I know.

Shoma
11-26-2017, 02:09 AM

Is there a better software remote I should be using?

I know it is late reply:
I just setup a friend's firestick and figured out how to use colored buttons. I StbEMU go to map keys, add key and then press a key on the remote (I used FF and RF since not many keys are available) and then map them to yellow, blue.
In my case, I mapped yellow to add/remove favorites and blue to see only favorite channels.

I know now this is not the answer to all your questions but hope it will help add channels to the favorites.