PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

eli
02-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus only about six months now, and still under warranty.
I have tried to contact the seller via email. There is no postal address and telephone number. And there have no replies to the many emails sent.

This is the problem:
I am seeing two hard green lights in front of the box. Of course, one green light tells you the box is receiving power from the AC adapter.

I cannot do anything, not enter the box. I took off the AC adapter, put it back on, still the same thing, two hard green lights in front of the box.

I took off everything, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, tried it on other ac outlets, still the same thing, two hard green lights in the front of the box.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any suggestions on what may have caused this, and how to correct this problem

nobodyspecial
02-18-2018, 02:15 PM
Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus only about six months now, and still under warranty.
I have tried to contact the seller via email. There is no postal address and telephone number. And there have no replies to the many emails sent.

This is the problem:
I am seeing two hard green lights in front of the box. Of course, one green light tells you the box is receiving power from the AC adapter.

I cannot do anything, not enter the box. I took off the AC adapter, put it back on, still the same thing, two hard green lights in front of the box.

I took off everything, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, tried it on other ac outlets, still the same thing, two hard green lights in the front of the box.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any suggestions on what may have caused this, and how to correct this problem
lots of t1 plus units are bricking
https://www.satfix.to/showthread.php?204564-Factory-Reset-File-for-T1-Plus&p=1249636#post1249636
you can try this

Jason90405
02-21-2018, 07:33 PM
I have the same exact issue. I have not tried the 'fix' not but given there's no HDMI video output, I don't know how the factory firmware would help?

eli
02-25-2018, 04:34 PM
I have finally received a response from the seller and will be returning the box for replacement

nobodyspecial
02-25-2018, 05:43 PM
I have the same exact issue. I have not tried the 'fix' not but given there's no HDMI video output, I don't know how the factory firmware would help?

sure there is