PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Flames start the house cleaning

ifonlyihad1
04-17-2018, 09:55 PM
Fr. The Calgary Sun

The Calgary Flames made their first off-season move on Tuesday afternoon, firing head coach Glen Gulutzan.

General manager Brad Treliving also relieved assistant coaches Dave Cameron and Paul Jerrard of their duties.

The news comes just over a week after the team’s annual internal exit meetings and final media availabilities for the 2017-18 National Hockey League season, what is being evaluated as an underachieving year for the club.

TLG
04-17-2018, 10:54 PM
Remember the F bombs , stick throw, and profanity laced tirade practices Gulutzan threw ??
Everyone, even the front door ticket collector knew he was history as son as the season was over

ifonlyihad1
04-18-2018, 07:27 PM
With the way they died down the stretch, I am surprised more of the upper management weren't moved out yet. Gulutzan and assistants, sacrificial lambs at this point.

sonicmario
04-18-2018, 07:38 PM
Remember the F bombs , stick throw, and profanity laced tirade practices Gulutzan threw ??
Everyone, even the front door ticket collector knew he was history as son as the season was over

yup that sealed his fate, and the total collapse, it seems where ever Burkie goes, the 18 wheeler off the cliff seems to happen lol, I honestly thought with additions of Hamonic, and mike smith, they would be a sure fire playoff team, but I guess not.

TLG
04-18-2018, 11:40 PM
The NHL is a tough league ,, every single player is top pick (given which picking position your team's picking)

I believe Burke was the beneficiary of Brian Murry's genius (Ducks) Murray wound up in Ottawa and Burke
won Stanley with Murray's team --- (his claim to fame landed on his lap)

The problem with Gulutzan is, he's acting like an a$$ to a 75 million dollar bench ,,, and that just won't work
in today's league