PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T2 and Netflix

eli
07-15-2018, 07:44 PM
I have been watching Netflix for some weeks now on my Dreamlink T2. I am using a valid email and password of my relative who subscribes to Netflix. I was told that his subscription to Netflix can take up to three devices at once. I downloaded the Netflix app from the Dreamlink T2 marketplace, the one for Dreamlink T2 only.

But now when I try to watch Netflix it shows up that my device is not supported.

What is wrong here, how can this be corrected?

GSATV
10-14-2019, 03:50 PM
I have been watching Netflix for some weeks now on my Dreamlink T2. I am using a valid email and password of my relative who subscribes to Netflix. I was told that his subscription to Netflix can take up to three devices at once. I downloaded the Netflix app from the Dreamlink T2 marketplace, the one for Dreamlink T2 only.

But now when I try to watch Netflix it shows up that my device is not supported.

What is wrong here, how can this be corrected?

It's likely your version of Netflix. It's the same deal with all the knock-off cheap chinese boxes, I'm told it's a battle between Google/Android and Netflix who are no longer supporting certain OS's (I could be wrong on the details). But if you go into the market, there's a working build of Netflix in there.

If for whatever reason you cannot get it working, pm me. I'll send you a filelinked code to download the working build out of my store.

celica
09-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Having the same issue. What do you mean "going into the market" to find netflix version?

nobodyspecial
09-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Having the same issue. What do you mean "going into the market" to find netflix version?

The market is an app

celica
01-23-2024, 01:54 PM
what if market stopped working? How do you get it back?

dishuser
01-23-2024, 01:57 PM
what if market stopped working? How do you get it back?

load it on a usb stick and sideload it