PDA

View Full Version : Politics..

surfinisfun
08-24-2018, 03:37 AM
I realize this topic is out of bounds here but i believe most members here are mature enough to have a healthy debate without resorting to name calling.

Also, with the current temperature of N/A trade and world trade it would be topics these members would like to debate....respectfully.

Just a thought.

foresight
08-24-2018, 03:54 AM
I don't. Besides it always goes bad and straight down the tubes 99.9% of the time. More of a chance of it getting out of hand now than it was several years ago.

The Noof
08-24-2018, 11:37 AM
I realize this topic is out of bounds here but i believe most members here are mature enough to have a healthy debate without resorting to name calling.

Also, with the current temperature of N/A trade and world trade it would be topics these members would like to debate....respectfully.

Just a thought.

Based on Noth Amercas current political climate,I don't think ANY political discussion would end up with handshakes...lol

The Noof
08-24-2018, 11:39 AM
Let's debate religion instead...rotflmao

clarkBENT
08-25-2018, 04:00 AM

Just a thought.

You give us too much credit. Ha!