PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T6 update android version question

porra
01-31-2019, 10:52 PM
Hi just want to clear confusion about how do you update the android version from the 4.2.2 to higher even though you will lose satellite? also if you do how do you go back to use satellite? or has anyone got satellite to work Jvvh or anyone have any answers? Thanks

porra
02-02-2019, 04:22 AM
anyone know?

foresight
02-02-2019, 04:43 AM
From the looks of it Jvvh hasn't been around in over a year. Could be he decided to pack it in. :noidea:

TK-8Banditos
02-02-2019, 06:22 AM
Hi just want to clear confusion about how do you update the android version from the 4.2.2 to higher even though you will lose satellite? also if you do how do you go back to use satellite? or has anyone got satellite to work Jvvh or anyone have any answers? Thanks

I heard a long time ago that you couldn't upgrade from 4.4.2, but you could upgrade the kodi to 16. I am not sure if this is true, as I never tried it but I did research this a few years ago. To switch back you can always load the factory file, then 363 bin and the tv tab would be back on there with kodi 15.
I have the satellite working on 110/119/129, what do you mean "has anyone got satellite to work"
The kodi part of it is horrible, but the receiver is probably the best one I ever had, and I tried many different kinds of iks receivers.
It runs good if you keep kodi clean and just use the satellite, but you install one apk or addon then the box starts crashing all the time and the apps don't run very well.