PDA

View Full Version : voom receiver

Gates07
11-21-2019, 06:27 PM
i have an voom receiver years ago,made by Motorola it worked with the DTV signal i think, did any one ever figure out how to hack one?? never found much information years ago and am starting to get rid of a bunch old receivers DTV and Dish, pansats,and old dishes, tired of all the noise i'm getting about getting rid of old things, and i'm old !!

The Noof
11-21-2019, 10:32 PM
Fill it with tannerite,step back 25 yards & shoot it

dishuser
11-22-2019, 12:19 AM
i have an voom receiver years ago,made by Motorola it worked with the DTV signal i think, did any one ever figure out how to hack one?? never found much information years ago and am starting to get rid of a bunch old receivers DTV and Dish, pansats,and old dishes, tired of all the noise i'm getting about getting rid of old things, and i'm old !!

then start off by getting rid of the ol' lady...lol

Gates07
11-23-2019, 03:31 AM
ended up taking it all to the recycle folks for all the old dishes with lnb's i got 45cents, those junk yards are terrible places, nails and screws all over the place, worried i would get a flat, so i got my picture taken, scanned my finger, enter my drivers license, would not take the receivers, had to go to another recycle place, must have easily given them 30 receivers i guess they ship them elsewhere and they strip them out, so i am down to 2 dishes outside, the DTV 3lnb still gets something, and i have 2 receivers that work, wink,wink,but the dish receivers nothing, my pansats 9200 will still find the sats but thats it.

Papariou
11-23-2019, 03:44 AM
i would love to own a pansat for Free to air, is a beast