PDA

View Full Version : Sideload Ematic Jetstream Agt418 Android Box

riverman
12-19-2019, 03:53 AM
Could someone please post the steps to add Apks to the above box. I am familiar with many boxes but trying to help a friend over a big distance to load 2 Apks from a Usb stick. Not seeing any apps on the box to perform this

riverman
12-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Could someone please post the steps to add Apks to the above box. I am familiar with many boxes but trying to help a friend over a big distance to load 2 Apks from a Usb stick. Not seeing any apps on the box to perform this

We figured it out by downloading StbEmu from the play store and I helped them configure it over the phone. All good. Thanks

trainee
12-20-2019, 03:31 AM
for future you should get them to put an apk installer on from the play store then they could easily side load from usb
there are a few that work well from the play store

riverman
12-21-2019, 12:56 AM
for future you should get them to put an apk installer on from the play store then they could easily side load from usb
there are a few that work well from the play store

I think apk installer is hidden from their box in the play store. They see it on their laptop and tablet. I just learnt that you can install Apps by downloading on your computer and they will install on the Android

burnsy
12-21-2019, 01:14 AM
Thanks for taking the time to post your fix and results that is how we all learn