PDA

View Full Version : buzztv and tvcatchup issues

tott10
01-05-2020, 01:37 AM
just got the new buzztv xrs4000 , im really enjoying it.
however the tvcatchup isn't working , ive had this problem with tv catchup with all the buzztv's models with 3 different services.
whenever i go back a few hours on channels that support tv catchup and click on the program , it just loads and never plays.

anyone else have this problem or has found a fix for it.
any help would be appreciated

nobodyspecial
01-05-2020, 01:46 AM
however the tvcatchup isn't working , ive had this problem with tv catchup with all the buzztv's models with 3 different services.
whenever i go back a few hours on channels that support tv catchup and click on the program , it just loads and never plays.

Ill bring it up with the devs

dishuser
01-05-2020, 01:47 AM

are you trying different players?
does catchup work with other boxes?

tott10
01-05-2020, 12:13 PM
yes it works perfectly on dreamlink or with iptv smarters if service supports it.

Zorro
01-13-2020, 09:06 PM

It possible to get a trial to these 3 services, so this issue can be reproduced + fixed??

You can PM this if you like

Let us know
Thanks