PDA

View Full Version : Formuler Z7+ Mac issue

southcrest
04-06-2020, 12:06 PM
I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has had this issue before. Basically when I purchased this iptv service using Mac Activation I first put in portal of MyTvOnline app on my Formuler Z7+. No issues at all. A few days later I then put on my firestick using stbemu pro for bedtime watching. No issue's with that. But now for some reason it's coming up saying it's blocked or expired on my Formuler box but it's still working fine on my firestick using stbemu? I even tried a different iptv service in MyTvOnline using Mac and it works fine.

younglawrence98
04-16-2020, 10:28 PM
its blocked because the service your using only allows one connection per device, so the second you use the same credit for two accounts it will block one mac address

got2bme
04-17-2020, 11:28 AM
Not all services do that. I have been using 2 two boxes with the same mac addy without an issue.

cryman2001
04-17-2020, 11:47 AM
is there a forum for z7 or z8 formuler (looking of buying one) SOUTHCREST how is quality of hd on that unit ?
Any problem for iptv ?

southcrest
04-17-2020, 11:52 PM
its blocked because the service your using only allows one connection per device, so the second you use the same credit for two accounts it will block one mac address

Thanks for your input. Looks that way for sure. Will be going back to using m3u instead of Mac. More options with m3u.

southcrest
04-18-2020, 12:08 AM
is there a forum for z7 or z8 formuler (looking of buying one) SOUTHCREST how is quality of hd on that unit ?
Any problem for iptv ?

The video quality is really good. No issues using iptv. If I were you. I'd go with Dreamlink T3 or Formuler Z8.