PDA

View Full Version : Boston over Philadelphia

johnny cash
05-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Boston is taking care of bussiness at the moment with a 2-0 series lead over Philadelphia, let's go Bruins! With that said would it be great to see Habs and the Bruins square off in a series and the winner goes to the stanley cup finals. Let me know what you think!

fin8
05-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Boston is taking care of bussiness at the moment with a 2-0 series lead over Philadelphia, let's go Bruins! With that said would it be great to see Habs and the Bruins square off in a series and the winner goes to the stanley cup finals. Let me know what you think!

I wish the best for the bruins, but not for the habs.I'm a diehard bruin fan,so i wish nothing well for the habs at all.I'm enjoying the ride with the bruins this year.I hope they can keep it rolling along.

johnny cash
05-09-2010, 07:57 PM
I wish the best for the bruins, but not for the habs.I'm a diehard bruin fan,so i wish nothing well for the habs at all.I'm enjoying the ride with the bruins this year.I hope they can keep it rolling along.

I feel the same way bro, Bruin fan for life. What amazing ride so far, they are playing great hockey, and the best i've seen in awhile. I hope your enjoy the rest of the playoffs, and keep in touch my friend. Ps, don't forget the beer & chips!

gusman
05-09-2010, 08:01 PM
seeing that the habs mentioned here, I cheered for the habs...
go Habs Go!!!

johnny cash
05-09-2010, 08:17 PM
seeing that the habs mentioned here, I cheered for the habs...
go Habs Go!!!

Your disturbing the fun here gus, lol. Nice to here from your my friend have a great day!

fin8
05-09-2010, 11:30 PM
I feel the same way bro, Bruin fan for life. What amazing ride so far, they are playing great hockey, and the best i've seen in awhile. I hope your enjoy the rest of the playoffs, and keep in touch my friend. Ps, don't forget the beer & chips!

I felt last year the bruins had a better team.I wasn't expecting much this year from them, but they play with a lot of heart, with a rookie goalie in rask, who is making timely saves and playing well.Next year,if they can stay healthy, along with some very sweet draft picks(and a big trade) they will be a scary team.Thats next year, but right now, they are playing well with a short deck.

johnny cash
05-10-2010, 12:57 AM
I felt last year the bruins had a better team.I wasn't expecting much this year from them, but they play with a lot of heart, with a rookie goalie in rask, who is making timely saves and play well.Next year,if they can stay healthy, along with some very sweet draft picks(and a big trade) they will be a scary team.Thats next year, but right now, they are playing well with a short deck.

I agree, a trade or 2 and keeping what they have now just adding key players will make them more feared. Look at what they are doing now with the injuries they have, also don't forget what players they gave away this season.

fin8
05-11-2010, 10:34 PM
That was the worst effort i've seen from the bruins all year.They better wake up and start showing some heart again, or they will find themselves golfing soon, after having a 3-0 lead in the series.This team has aged me 100 years by the way they win or lose.CMON BOSTON WHAT THE F WAS THAT!!!!

johnny cash
05-12-2010, 03:02 AM
Ya i know. They going to have to play better hockey and keep skating for 60mins if they want to finsh Philly. Then after that, they got to regroup and prepare for next round, playing like this doesn't win champions.