PDA

View Full Version : Canucks look to get back on even terms with blackhawks

sleddy2008
05-08-2010, 12:14 AM
C/P from TSN.ca <br />
<br />
(Sports Network) - The Chicago Blackhawks will try to grab a 3-1 series lead in the Western Conference semifinals when they visit the Vancouver Canucks for tonight's pivotal Game 4...

whiteheather
05-08-2010, 01:21 AM
The Canucks will win tonight if the Officiating is fair..................Go Canucks..........I say NP should be the Ref.....:thumbsup:

eyeQ
05-08-2010, 01:27 AM
The Canucks will win tonight if the Officiating is fair..................Go Canucks..........I say NP should be the Ref.....:thumbsup:

NP is not available......we are having a beer pong:orderup::drunk1::drink1:

:tehe:

Night Prowler
05-08-2010, 03:12 AM
hmmmmm........smart hockey needs to be played....:no:

mclovin
05-08-2010, 03:35 AM
hmmmmm........smart hockey needs to be played....:no:

Yes and there not being very smart by taking selfish stupid penalties

gusman
05-08-2010, 03:40 AM
Yep, they cannot win if they're playing like a kids

whiteheather
05-08-2010, 05:16 AM
One word says it all for the Canucks tonight

PATHETIC

Night Prowler
05-08-2010, 05:40 AM
well......that's the last time I pick them......:)

trombo
05-08-2010, 06:04 AM
OK , lets get straight this .
Before that you omit any opinion after read my post , I would like that you read it , thinking about it , and then reply .
The main reason is just my curiosity , I know that we are already out of Play Offs , is NO WAY JOSE That we are going to Win over Chicago like a visiting , Not even when we won the first game .
Anyways , I was thinking and thinking when we was watching the game in GM Place .
Vancouver Canucks have a good team , good players , so . . . Where we are failing ?.
I got a couples option , read it , and think which is the option that You considered is properly correct :

Vancouver Canucks failing reason are because ? :

1.- Luongo is Not good and He is Overrated ?.
2.- Sedins - Burrow Trio are Off Coordination ?
3.- Our Defenses are Not Stronger enougth ?.
4.- Canucks really doesn't have Players to get more result ?.
5.- Fail Game Plan , Coach Need to Quick ?.
6.- Too many Selfish players into Canucks lines ?.
7.- Luongo need to hang hes Skye's and leave Raycroft do the Job?
8.- Too many Old Players in Our Lines ?
9.- Players doesn't have motivation and Passion to get better results ?.
10.- Definitely , is Coach Fail ?.

I got and I think about my choice , the reason why I pick the Number 10 , is because the Alan Vigneault Game Plan Strategy , doesn't Work !! .
There is No motivation in hes way to re directing players , We got no result , no even one change in hes Game Plan , we play same as we did 3 games before and what is the result ? , A rain of Pucks over Vancouver Net !!.
I personally think that Vancouver Canucks is a good Team , even more , they dont SUCK , like a many of Us we sometimes say it .
I think that this No motivation it have to be start for somewhere , Can't blame Luongo , Sedins , Raymond or anyone else . Not even the referees .
In some point canucks was in advantage by 5 men over 3 in a double power play.
The Alan Vigneault strategy to Pass and Play doesn't work anymore , our Lines need to be more offensive and also determined to get what we are looking for , and that is Win a Game vs any team of the League .
Miracles happens , but not this time , after to loose 3 consecutive game by Chicago , what made you think that we are going to reverse the table next game over Chicago ?.
Was nice to see again my Canucks Team in the Play Offs , Good think that bring me this play offs this year was that I get more and more closer to my 3 years old son.
That was the most fascinating experience lived in my entire life !!.
So , there are 10 choices that make me think about my Team , now . . .
What you will pick and Why ??.

Mavrick
05-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Where is #11.........All of the above :tehe:

Honestly tho, if you could narrow down why a team looses to just 1 thing then it would be easy to fix.

trombo
05-08-2010, 03:20 PM
You don't understand the point buddy . <br />
See , Team is a Team , is no just a game based in one or two even three players . <br />
Behind is someone who is incharge to create all the game , and that person...

whiteheather
05-08-2010, 03:49 PM
there are many factors to the losses, first and foremost ...we are not good enough to beat this young team, when we could. if the team played as a team, but for some reason they are playing sporadic////the chances of us winning the next 3 are slim to none, however it can be done, with tenacity, and the players playing as a team....i do not fault the coach..last nights game went down hill 18 seconds into the game. Loungo was not the stalwart he can be...and the outcome of the game was determined from there........in saying that I am still a Canuck Fan....and wonder if there will be any trades when this is all over......I say yes, we shall see some players moved.......................:noidea:
P/S thanks NP for your support.......

trombo
05-08-2010, 04:09 PM
So , you say that could be Luongo's fault ? , or Our Team Fault ?
Im agree with you that we are Not gonna make it this Sunday , things are 10 % vs 1 % .
I dont think that our Team is kinda Bad Team , since we beat Chicago at first Round by a Puck Rain , and over they own house .
It just call me the attention , why Canucks still playing the same unsuccessful strategy when they know that is No working anymore .
We got a undisciplined Team ?.
They don't listen to the Coach ?.
I mean , after see how Canucks go High and Low , it gotta be something wrong .
So if is No the Coach , Where could be the Mistake to fixed .
I mean , this Team is working together for long , and If you see that Chicago scored just opening 18 or 19 seconds just starting the game , after Luongo's was Beat for a considerable numbers of goals , why Raycroft dont take hes place ?.
My idea , is just get the maximum view points and different constructive ideas and opinion from different persons to see where our Team is failing .

Oh YA !! , Thanks Floppy !! You're Best !! LMAO

Night Prowler
05-08-2010, 05:19 PM
where oh where shall I start......

first...the selfish play is killing them......

second.....they looked tired and lazy

third and foremost......Luongo shouldn't be Captain....he's not providing leadership on the ice......and needs to walk the talk or not talk at all......:tehe:

Join my......."There's always next year" Club........:D

trombo
05-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Yes !! Yes !! Yes !!
That is what Im talking about .
This is interesting now , because this is what I was looking for , opinion exactly as N.P as show rigth now .
For me , this is No a Debate who is guilty , this is my reason why I posted here , just to know others members opinion and concern , To me is important to listen what you think and where is the problem that YOU see here .
I dont need that someone tell me gotta be this gotta be that .
I need that You get out you reason why or who is failing in Canucks team , after all , we are not going to change anything , but we are going to change values .
Thanks Floppy !! .
C'mon Gus , you gotta be thinking something , and I will really appreciate you honestly opinion . Same as You Sledd :yes:

sleddy2008
05-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Man I have nuthin to say way too frustrated.These guys have no clue what it takes to go all the way.They don't even remotely look like the team from the regular season.

whiteheather
05-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Sadly we always hope this will be the year...but same story every year....the big let down......we have nothing to say except of course, there's always next year.....................
NP you can put that Canuck jersey back in Floopy's basket.....i fear we wont need it...........:innocent:

torpainter
05-09-2010, 12:00 AM
:comfort1::comfort1: