PDA

View Full Version : I miss you MOM

sleddy2008
05-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Four and a half years since you passed away,way too young to leave.I miss you so much MOM.Happy Mothers day.

dishdude714
05-10-2010, 04:13 PM
I am sorry to hear of your loss sleddy2008, but i know your mom is looking down on you with a smile and everlasting love in her heart

darlinkat
05-11-2010, 01:49 AM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq229/sweetheart0205/rosesglitz.gif

Your mother is always with you...

She's the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street.

She's the smell of bleach in
your freshly laundered socks.

She's the cool hand on your
brow when you're not well.

Your mother lives inside
your laughter. She's crystallized
in every tear drop...

She's the place you came from,
your first home.. She's the map you
follow with every step that you take.

She's your first love and your first heart
break....and nothing on earth can separate you.

Not time, Not space...
Not even death....
will ever separate you
from your mother....

You carry her inside of you....

Topgun777
05-11-2010, 01:54 AM
SLADDY2008, do me a favor, when you find some time, read the book;
MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS. I guarantee that you will feel much better.

Topgun777

steelpicker
05-11-2010, 08:12 AM
i know how you feel Sled, i lost dad in 1975 and he is always in my heart and thoughts. mom is 90 and thankfully, is still with us. keep the faith bro

jessbernal59
05-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Hay Sleedy!.... keep your faith in God Almighty. We all know that Gods those peoples lost their lives, Gods keep them in another world and one of them is your mother. Everybody are preparing their selves to go there,... death is like a theft that come to us and nobody knows when, becuase the wages of death is sin. Thats what it happen we can't escape it, people born with sin, co'z Adan and Eve. Don't be worry i'll keep it you in my prayer always.

ace rimmer
05-11-2010, 04:28 PM
it's been 21 years since i lost my mom and 24 since my dad. i still miss them both and i still think about them . i always try to remember the good times (thats alot to remember ) and well sometimes the bad times too . god bless all moms and even dads too :rolleyes:

sleddy2008
05-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Thanks it means a lot,not to sound like I feel sorry for myself but my Moms death could of easily been prevented if I had been there for her and I have a lot of guilt....

ace rimmer
05-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Over the years I’ve seen so many things and one thing I have found is that something’s are meant to be. No matter how much we would like to go back and fix them they would still happen. I’ve never met you or have I ever known your mother but in my hart I believe that she would never wish for you to have such a load on your soul, no mother would wish that on their child ever. One of the hardest things to do is to forgive yourself for things that you may or may not have been able to change .I know all to well the burden that this can carry. If you have to you might talk to someone about this ,someone that wont judge and will listen . be at peace my friend and remember the love you have for your mother and the love she had for you .

Topgun777
05-12-2010, 02:05 AM
DARLINKAT..as always..SUPERB. Thank you very much for those wonderfull Posts..DARLIN...:wove:

They are always so comforting and lovely actually I should say HEAVENLY.

Topgun777