Game 6 @ PHI
Wed, Jun 9 8:00pm EDT
TV: NBC, CBC

Game 7 @ CHI
Fri, Jun 11 8:00pm EDT
TV: NBC, CBC

Mavrick
05-26-2010, 02:07 PM
I can never figure out why they wait so long to start the finals, every year they wait a week to start up again?

kdawg64
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
I could never figure that out either, I'm guessing it has something to do with Venue booking, concerts etc.

See if my Leafs ever make the playoffs, they'll never be able to play at the ACC lol.

Go HAWKS, and thks for the schedule.

dishuser
05-26-2010, 03:14 PM
I can never figure out why they wait so long to start the finals, every year they wait a week to start up again?

once schedule is made they don't change it
the last series would still be going if they weren't already decided

whiteheather
05-26-2010, 04:11 PM
All games are scheduled for 7 games, regardless if they go to 7 or not, thereby the wait for the finals.......who is going to win Lord Stanley, i feel the finals will go to 7 games and Philly will prevail...regardless I'm going fishing........:yeaah:

Mavrick
05-26-2010, 05:21 PM
once is made they don't change it
the last series would still be going if they weren't already decided

Yes, but you would think that if both series finish early when would move-up the final to keep people interested and watching.
If they can successfully schedule 1200+ games a year you would think they can re-arrange the final 7........lol.

dishuser
05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Yes, but you would think that if both series finish early when would move-up the final to keep people interested and watching.
If they can successfully schedule 1200+ games a year you would think they can re-arrange the final 7........lol.

well hawks finished before flyers and they started selling tickets instantly
I guess you never considered that
plus after a 7 game series they give the teams a rest which is needed to keep the game fast and exciting

torpainter
05-26-2010, 05:48 PM
All games are scheduled for 7 games, regardless if they go to 7 or not, thereby the wait for the finals.......who is going to win Lord Stanley, i feel the finals will go to 7 games and Philly will prevail...regardless I'm going fishing........:yeaah:

Glad you did not pick the Hawks Charlie!