http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/TexasBeck499/PrayingforYou.jpg

TPB's step daughter is in a coma
She was in an accident last Saturday
Please say a prayer for her my family
One day at a time TPB
Stay strong for your family and God Bless

Costactc
05-30-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm with you all the way buddy. Your daughter is in my prayers and thought TPB.

torpainter
05-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Terrible news!! I hope things turn out for the best TPB.My thoughts are with you and your family

Stile88
05-30-2010, 01:58 PM
This is terrible news indeed prayers and thoughts go out to you bud you and your family may your daughter pull through this...

Thanks Kat and please keep us updated....

profit
05-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, all our prayers are with you.

God bless you all.

gusman
05-30-2010, 03:06 PM
TPB, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and your daughter.

Praying for speedy recovery!!

Bigpineguy Retired
05-30-2010, 03:18 PM
So sorry to hear this ...We will Pray for you as well TPB, May she pull through this ...God Bless...

BPG~

ace rimmer
05-30-2010, 03:25 PM
i will say a prayer for your daughter . everything will be ok

spaztrigger
05-30-2010, 05:09 PM
This news is horrible indeed! All of my thoughts and well wishes go out to you and your family my friend.

TurboPirate
05-30-2010, 05:32 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/TexasBeck499/PrayingforYou.jpg

TPB's step daughter is in a coma
She was in an accident last Saturday
Please say a prayer for her my family
One day at a time TPB
Stay strong for your family and God Bless

Count me in msfam, praying is my thing. TPB family is in our prayers, fast recovery an comfort and patience to family 'til she gets better............

lpinoy
05-30-2010, 06:13 PM
I wish you the with all the best in health TBS..

jerryc
05-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Your daughter is in ower prayers and thoughts TPB and u and your family

JCO
05-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Thinking of your family and specialy your daughter. Be strong things will be OK..

Night Prowler
05-30-2010, 07:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family TPB......Keep the positive thoughts flowing........

hammer10
05-30-2010, 08:30 PM
I will bump this to top prayers here.:bump:

No child should be in this situation.
May the peace of Christ be with her.

KIDWCKED
05-30-2010, 08:57 PM
My best wishes are for you and your family my friend stay strong..

StanW
05-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Deeply saddened by the news .... Your daughter is in our prayers TPB. God bless.

n3uspeed2
05-30-2010, 09:06 PM
I will keep you and your family in our prayers. I know it's hard to do at this time but you need to remain strong especially for your wife's sake she will need you to be strong. It's such tragedy to see your child go through something like this I will pray that she will pull through. If you need anything please remember you have friends here....and we all will be praying for you and your family.

Sp33d

TPB
05-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Can't thank you guys enough. This thread kinda caught me by surprise. The support means alot to me and my family.

She is 26 years old and all the drive in the world. I walked into her life when she was 4 but she has always been like my own. She has been studying and training up in Edmonton and last Saturday was t-boned by a dodge ram truck by a guy who figured he could beat the red light. She has suffered a crushed spine and spleen, as well as brain damage. The extent of the brain damage cannot be estimated until she comes out of the coma.

As of the last couple days she has been able to breathe a little on her own but they keep her hooked up to the ventilator to help her conserve her energy.

I honestly cant thank all of you enough for what you have done here. It really helps to keep it all in perspective and to remain strong when your friend's are behind you. Thank you all.

I look forward to getting through this situation and get back into my routine of spending some time with you all everyday.

I will keep u posted on the progress and thank you all once again. DK...you are my special angel...thanks

fonger
05-31-2010, 01:42 AM
i'm so sorry to hear brother, i can only pray and pray some more that she'll be alright.

n3uspeed2
05-31-2010, 02:08 AM
Can't thank you guys enough. This thread kinda caught me by surprise. The support means alot to me and my family.

She is 26 years old and all the drive in the world. I walked into her life when she was 4 but she has always been like my own. She has been studying and training up in Edmonton and last Saturday was t-boned by a dodge ram truck by a guy who figured he could beat the red light. She has suffered a crushed spine and spleen, as well as brain damage. The extent of the brain damage cannot be estimated until she comes out of the coma.

As of the last couple days she has been able to breathe a little on her own but they keep her hooked up to the ventilator to help her conserve her energy.

I honestly cant thank all of you enough for what you have done here. It really helps to keep it all in perspective and to remain strong when your friend's are behind you. Thank you all.

I look forward to getting through this situation and get back into my routine of spending some time with you all everyday.

I will keep u posted on the progress and thank you all once again. DK...you are my special angel...thanks

Please keep us posted on her progress... we all will be thinking of her.

mclovin
05-31-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this news TBP,I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and in my prayers,god bless and may god take good care of her.

harryb
05-31-2010, 04:24 AM
http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/Victorianangel_album/SFpb.jpg

dan9999
05-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Our thoughts are with you TPB, and of course with your daughter in her time of need...
Hang strong and trust that all will turn out a-ok...

luna7
05-31-2010, 04:03 PM
So sorry to hear this TPB your daughter is in my prayers i will be praying for a speedy recovery for her......

snoopi
05-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Unbelievable the bad things that happen to good people. Hang tuff my friend, with your family and this many good friends praying for your daughter, you gotta know it will turn out alright.

nada233
05-31-2010, 05:58 PM
wishing you and your familly the best of vibes at this hard times our thoughts and prayers are with yours .

dishdude714
05-31-2010, 06:17 PM
Hey TPB i know i havent spoke to you in awhile, but i will say a prayer for you and your step daughter bro. I know everything will turn out good for you. Stay strong brother