PDA

View Full Version : My new Toy

TurboPirate
07-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Hello guys here is the new toy I am getting next week.

http://www.weedeaterone.com/

Night Prowler
07-08-2010, 07:14 PM
looks like a Little Rascal......:tehe:

Where's the beer holder? :D

Looks pretty cool Turbo!!! :thumbsup:

Terryl
07-08-2010, 07:22 PM
What!!!! No air-conditioning or sun shade?

Costactc
07-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Nice looking wheels Turbo. I have to agree with NP, you'll have to mod it to attach a beer holder- nothing like a cold one when your cutting the grass. I'd get me one but my yard is too small.

TurboPirate
07-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Thanks guys, just sharing an info here because at a site that is for lawn mowers and stuff, were telling me it will not survive the punishment, the thing is that here in PR houses don't have big patios, no need for a 6,000$ walk behind gadget, and when I finally find a big patio is not big enough for a bad boy like the ones I have seeing, this little thingy is big enough for the 2 patios I was called to maintain cut and clean, nothing more......
The cup holder I already have a solution for it, is a hard plastic hat with 2 can holder and the proper tubing for me to drink.

ft@t@lk™
07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
hard hats will get you hot and bothered in the PR heat...:innocent:

Costactc
07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
hard hats will get you hot and bothered in the PR heat...:innocent:

Thats true, Turbo has modded just about anything he gets his hands on, I'm sure he'll find the beer solution.

TurboPirate
07-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Thats true, Turbo has modded just about anything he gets his hands on, I'm sure he'll find the beer solution.

You'll see lol, when I cut the first one with this toy I'll have someone take a photo with the beer solution mod.................lol