07-12-2010, 08:03 PM
wOW!!!!!!

October 23

For UFC 121 we will se match Brock Lesnar again Cain Velazquez

How will win?

:yeaah:

johnny cash
07-13-2010, 07:04 AM
Lesnar will win by submission or TKO, JMO!

peanut66
07-13-2010, 04:10 PM
i think lesnar will win ,, but cain is my favorite new comer right now ,,, he is just too small for brock , especially after seeing brock beat carwin after 1 yar ring rust and fighting his illness ,,,,,, cain vs mir would be an awsome match to see ,,, both those guys arent as big as lesnar and carwin but are much more talented ,,,,,

ironworks
07-16-2010, 05:47 AM
I say, Lesnar by TKO...........

space_mountain
07-16-2010, 07:16 PM
true Cain is a smaller man next to Brock, but I think he's gonna be a real challenge for Brock as he is skilled in everything, I still think Brock will win this fight based on shear size and brute strength, but man has Cain got some talent

can't wait for this one

bufordtj
07-19-2010, 03:34 AM
This guy Lesner is a beast.He has proven he can take a beating and come back to win.He is without a dought the heavy weight champion of the world.The new emporer.But Cain has some serious skill,especialy with those fast hands(ask big Ben).Lesner should win,but he better not under estimate this guy.

Glock20C
07-21-2010, 03:53 PM
cain V has a strong motor .....and can go the distance ...should be a very good fight

Nicklaurin
07-24-2010, 03:51 PM
I agree that cain is a very talented fighter. And I think he stands as much as a chance as Carwin. Carwin did very well, Coulda had it if he had a bigger fuel tank, Cain has a bigger tank. I hope to see him win, at the same time Brock is a beast. I hated him and his WWE attitude. But after that fight with Carwin I must say that the beast has impressed me. This will be very exciting as was his last fight.:yes:

vetteman3002
08-05-2010, 06:04 PM
I agree that cain is a very talented fighter. And I think he stands as much as a chance as Carwin. Carwin did very well, Coulda had it if he had a bigger fuel tank, Cain has a bigger tank. I hope to see him win, at the same time Brock is a beast. I hated him and his WWE attitude. But after that fight with Carwin I must say that the beast has impressed me. This will be very exciting as was his last fight.:yes:

I hate Brock Lesnar. He is a disgrace to the sport. With his flipping off the crowd and disrespect to the sport and the people in it. I WISH Cain would whip his butt. But I agree, he is an animal. I also don't think it is very fair that he got a shot at the title after only 2 fights. Everyone else has to work for it and climb the ladder. I agree, he was a little better after the Carwin fight. But I still can't stand the guy and wish someone would KNOCK HIM OUT. Everyone is beatable. And once he got beat once, maybe he would get rid of his "I am better than you" attitude.

swanone
08-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Everyone is beatable. And once he got beat once, maybe he would get rid of his "I am better than you" attitude.

he has been beat but it was in his early days and it was a rookie mistake on his part . Hes attitude has lessened since he came to the UFC from the days of the WWE . keep in mind with him being there for so long and half there job is the so called "magic on the mic " hard to stop when you have been programmed that way for so long . Now on to the fight , again like all the rest i do have to say lesner to win within the normal rounds . Would love to see it get into the championship rounds but slim chance with these power houses banging for all its worth. All we can hope is that its a good clean fight that last long enough to warrant the hype.

jmalouin05
08-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Brock is Unstopable and is just Hetting Started.

zoogor
08-07-2010, 10:02 AM
i dont like lesnar and never have but i have to vote yes for him to win. there is no one currently in mma that can stop him but one day there will be and i cant wait.

jettero
09-26-2010, 04:32 PM
I also think Lesnar will win and I agree with Swanone he just had to reprogram himself from the WWE wrestling attitude type mic skills he was used to in his professional Wrestling career. On the other hand because of the attitude type mic skills he learned in his WWE days he became a hated UFC star ( heel in Wrestling terms ) and there is no doubt in my mind that this helped sale a lot of PPV’s for the UFC because people wonted to see Lesnar loose. I think Lesnar is a changed man, especially after his near death experience with his illness. I think Lesnar will only get better in the UFC as he is still learning and is no doubt the UFC Champ with the least UFC experience in any weight class. It will be interesting to see what the future will hold for him when he has a few years experience in the UFC under his belt. I wish Lesnar all the best, I know what it is like to be so close to death and it does change your views on many things.:thumbsup:

latinoheat
10-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Love him or hate him, he brings in the $$$ in ppv draws and makes fights more interesting. I like Lesnar and I like Cain but I also think Lesnar will take it. Can't wait to see it!

kiryjuan
10-14-2010, 03:09 AM
Love him or hate him, he brings in the $$$ in ppv draws and makes fights more interesting. I like Lesnar and I like Cain but I also think Lesnar will take it. Can't wait to see it!

Next week, get ready.

nada233
10-14-2010, 05:07 AM
ok even though for are excellent ,I will go with cain,like always the under dog ,so seem it is cain,now lets see what happens in the match.

juka
10-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Lesnar in the first round. When is Rogen stepping into the octagon?

kiryjuan
10-23-2010, 06:53 PM
channel 455 ppv

TOMMAX
10-23-2010, 08:58 PM
channel 455 ppv

That channel seems to be scrambled at the moment. Hopefully it will work come fight time.

kiryjuan
10-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I think we are going to see the event, thanks.

ICEMAN
10-23-2010, 10:59 PM
lesnar will win by a nockout,,he is much stronger than cain,,thats jus my opinion,,have a good day,,gentleman,,,:yeaah:

chuck
10-23-2010, 11:10 PM
lesner is the fighter everyone loves to hate. regardless of how he was programmed in wrestling....there are champions of the people and champions for themselves.

i hope cain woops him good!

igoreshka
10-24-2010, 04:26 AM
Cain Velazquez just totally dominated Brock Lesnar and won the title by TKO
Increasable performance by Cain Velazquez, Tito should go back into retirement, he looks way better in the suit holding Jenna's hand, for sure:yes:

scallymunga
10-24-2010, 04:39 AM
baddest man on the planet...please he is 5 wins and 2 losses now. he had no right getting a title shot that quickly against randy, and its a disgrace to all the talented heavy weights that are in the ranks. his performance was pathetic tonight and i figure he will be a non event in mma in a year from now. congrats to cain and his humble demeanor as the new champ

chuck
10-24-2010, 05:03 AM
dora the explorer could have beat him tonight.

lmao

space_mountain
10-24-2010, 05:36 AM
yup the better fighter won tonight, but just like after his loss to Mir, he'll come back as a much better fighter and hungry and will be on top once again, kudos to Cain, but Brock will eventually kill ya

and Brock got his title after 3 fights just like Randy did 15 yrs ago, but no one says nuttin about that... just a bunch of Brock haters out there

whether you love him or hate him, he fills arenas and has proven that he is the real deal and not a WWE perfomer

nada233
10-24-2010, 05:50 AM
I think I would rather see Lesner fight the Russian Emperor,but since they are in different sides,I would never happen,but the RE,is the real deal,the rest have come and go,but he still the one not beated yet,I know he will come back some of the older fighter cant seem to handle or deal with new blood,and Cain proved that tonight,the best man won,Lesner will have to start all over again,and prove he is a contender in wfc,the same goes for Tito,they are getting man handle by younger and faster fighter.today Cain in my opinion was and is the better fighter tonight either ,like it or not .j/my 2c

swanone
10-24-2010, 01:50 PM
sorry to inform you nada but FEDOR EMELIANENKO has been beat ( 32-2-1 ) and is not the strikeforce champ , ALISTAIR OVEREEM is the champ now

nada233
10-24-2010, 06:19 PM
thak you there Swan,so he only has 2 on record and fighting gigiants,when you compare age,time that he was the champion and how many times he deffended his title,2 is a owesome number,Thank you for the info.