PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry 8700r

Lanark
07-30-2010, 01:13 AM
I was just given a Blackberry 8700r that was on the Rogers network. The sim card is missing. Can I unlock it and use it on the Telus network or the Fidp network? Telus says even if I buy one of their sim cards the phone still will not work. I thought the 8700 was a quad band phone and would work with any carrier that uses sim cards as long as the phone is unlocked. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

08-06-2011, 05:33 PM
just simply type Non TELUS device compatibility check in google and check to see.

ruchi
07-05-2012, 08:03 AM
hi thanks for your information

marybro
05-28-2013, 06:01 AM
you have to first unlock your mobile to use it with Telus or any network... I understand your blackberry is locked with rogers Canada, when I wanted to unlock my mobile from rogers I got unlock code from TheUnlockArena.. they do permanent unlocking where we can enjoy the usage of any network in our mobiles..

StanW
05-28-2013, 06:35 AM
you have to first unlock your mobile to use it with Telus or any network... I understand your blackberry is locked with rogers Canada, when I wanted to unlock my mobile from rogers I got unlock code from TheUnlockArena.. they do permanent unlocking where we can enjoy the usage of any network in our mobiles..
... now why would anyone pay for something that can be had for free is beyond me :noidea:

btw - i wouldn't make a habit of coming back and editing your posts after the fact with live links to paysites ;)