PDA

View Full Version : Pac Man Speaks On Mayweather......

The Cobra
07-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Pacman: “The truth is Floyd doesn’t want the fight!”
By Ace Freeman (30-Jul-2010)

A busy Manny Pacquiao took some brief time away from his political duties in the Philippines yesterday to speak with Abac Cordero of The Philippine Star about Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Antonio Margarito.

“(The Mayweather’s) never run out of reasons saying why (the fight) won’t happen. But the truth is they don’t want the fight,” Filipino congressman Manny Pacquiao said this week. “And they say so many nasty things about me. But I don’t mind. I won’t even say anything bad against them. Let’s show them that Filipinos know how to respect people.”

While he has yet to put pen to paper inking a contract to face Antonio Margarito, Pacquiao confirmed the controversial Mexican fighter is currently foremost on his radar.

“Most likely Margarito is next. He’s good. He knocked out Miguel Cotto and he’s as tall as Oscar de la Hoya. I will train for eight weeks. We must not underestimate Margarito’s power. Next week, I will start running in the morning,” said the ‘Pacman’.

Fibroso
07-30-2010, 11:33 PM
The truth is you didn't want to fight him. You could've but you chickened out and used the excuse of the blood not to. You don't want to give Cotto a rematch neither. He gave you his championship in a fight that was ruled by Roach and Arum. He deserves a rematch so you can try to steal the one he holds now but it has to be in the 154 pounds weight limit. Not 150 pounds like your doing with Yeso Margarito. Is easier to make a championship than to take it away from Cotto. You saw the fight with Foreman,we all saw you there, and you know that Steward can get him ready to beat you in that weight. If he lasted 12 rounds weak and out of weight, you know that he is gone be hard to beat healthy end strong like you saw him last. Your not a pitbull, your more of a bull terrier, like your meat well done not rare. Tell the truth. :bump:

Yeso=plaster of paris

tacochuck
07-30-2010, 11:50 PM
The truth is you didn't want to fight him. You could've but you chickened out and used the excuse of the blood not to. You don't want to give Cotto a rematch neither. He gave you his championship in a fight that was ruled by Roach and Arum. He deserves a rematch so you can try to steal the one he holds now but it has to be in the 154 pounds weight limit. Not 150 pounds like your doing with Yeso Margarito. Is easier to make a championship than to take it away from Cotto. You saw the fight with Foreman,we all saw you there, and you know that Steward can get him ready to beat you in that weight. If he lasted 12 rounds weak and out of weight, you know that he is gone be hard to beat healthy end strong like you saw him last. Your not a pitbull, your more of a bull terrier, like your meat well done not rare. Tell the truth. :bump:

Yeso=plaster of paris

Is this where you live?

With nonsense statements like this it makes me wonder!
http://www.imfdb.org/images/7/73/LostWorldDVDcover.jpg

Fibroso
07-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Why didn't he fight Floyd? Cause of a blood test. He can take a punch from a boxer and he's scared of a needle! That's BS. You wish you can live where I live dude. I own 10 acres of land in the Caribbean, small island that has more boxing champs than you'll ever know. Not one but many. Ohh actors and beauty queens...................:tehe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_boxing_world_champions

jafo
07-31-2010, 12:48 AM
The truth is I am tired of all the bs stories about Pac and Mayweather. The fight isn't happening this year. And some say Pac is retiring after this fight. I think the drama has ended until next year. Now we, the fans, just get to watch another mediocre fight against a tainted fighter. There really is no way to know how many times Margarito cheated before he was caught.

We should be talking about Marquez/Diaz instead. Now that is going to be a heck of a battle. And the undercard looks pretty good also.

lpinoy
07-31-2010, 01:14 AM
lets just enjoy watching this saturday boxing event and more to come. not just talking all about pacman and may weather this two are scared its other plus ther promoter are nuts:tape: Cheers

The Cobra
07-31-2010, 01:58 AM
The truth is I am tired of all the bs stories about Pac and Mayweather. The fight isn't happening this year. And some say Pac is retiring after this fight. I think the drama has ended until next year. Now we, the fans, just get to watch another mediocre fight against a tainted fighter. There really is no way to know how many times Margarito cheated before he was caught.

We should be talking about Marquez/Diaz instead. Now that is going to be a heck of a battle. And the undercard looks pretty good also.

WTG jafo------time to get our priorities back on track is right pal

tacochuck
07-31-2010, 02:29 AM
Why didn't he fight Floyd? Cause of a blood test. He can take a punch from a boxer and he's scared of a needle! That's BS. You wish you can live where I live dude. I own 10 acres of land in the Caribbean, small island that has more boxing champs than you'll ever know. Not one but many. Ohh actors and beauty queens...................:tehe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_boxing_world_champions

Wrong again bud!

If i wanted to live where you live i would have stayed when i was there...
I prefer to live where i am...

Where people see clearly!:sickofme:

Fibroso
07-31-2010, 11:08 AM
Wrong again bud!

If i wanted to live where you live i would have stayed when i was there...
I prefer to live where i am...

Where people see clearly!:sickofme:

Sorry about that, I guess things went bad and you had to leave this beautiful island, hope you found what you were looking for. Have a good live, compatriota. :offtopic1: :comfort1: