PDA

View Full Version : true fta 97W

nam
07-31-2010, 05:20 AM
hi all
if i try to aim to 97W, should i get dish 33" and linear lnb? if so how do connect it to 2 receiver? do i need to get the split like cable to devide it in to 2? can you show me step by step please.

thanks so much.

atlanta2006
07-31-2010, 05:31 AM
hi all
if i try to aim to 97W, should i get dish 33" and linear lnb? if so how do connect it to 2 receiver? do i need to get the split like cable to devide it in to 2? can you show me step by step please.

thanks so much.

If you're using your receivers just for 97w,you will need a 33' dish with a linear lnb and you need to loop out one receiver to the other with a coax running between the two,or you can get a dual lnb with cables running straight thru from lnb to receivers.

Costactc
07-31-2010, 10:13 AM
You can connect your coax directly from you lnb to your stb unless your using a second stb.

WillDekkard
08-01-2010, 06:47 AM
A Dual Output Standard Linear LNBF is must. As others have stated you can feed to receivers directly from the Dual LNB. Also with a Dual LNB(opposed to a single output LNB) you can add a multiswitch to feed 4, 8, or more STBs depending on the switch.

Also remember to ground your dish and cables(2.5GHz ground block) with 10ga insulated solid copper ground wire to and earth ground. There can be issues once you have 2 receivers in your setup and grounding your system will minimize or eliminate those possible issues.