PDA

View Full Version : Chris Arreola Decisions Manuel Quezada Over Twelve

Gamer
08-14-2010, 05:52 AM
c/p By Mark Vester

At the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California, the ESPN televised main event saw the return of heavyweight Chris Arreola (29-2, 25KOs), won a twelve round unanimous decision over fellow Mexican brawler Manuel Quezada (29-6, 18KOs) in the round before a hometown crowd. The scores were 117-108, 118-107, 118-107.

After eight lackluster rounds, Arreola finally sent Quezada down in the ninth after a series of punches. Quezada beat the count, but he was dropped rather quickly for a second time. Quezada held on until the bell. Quezada managed to pull himself together and came back to probably win the tenth round. He knocked Quezada down again in the final minute of the twelfth round. Arreola did not look good in the two final rounds and he didn't look too good in the fight. He took a lot of shots and was bleeding from his mouth and his face was banged up.

Michael Ruiz Jr. (5-0, 2KOs) stopped Matthew Salazar (1-2-1, 1KO) in two rounds of action in a scheduled four round contest. Ruiz started a bit slow in the first but let his hands go in the second round, landing hard bombs with both hands to put Salazar down, and then battered him against the ropes to get the stoppage.

In a junior welterweight brawl, Josesito Lopez (27-3, 15KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over Marvin Cordova Jr (21-2-1, 11KOs). Both had their moments. Cordova lost a point in the eight round for a low blow. The scores were 77-74, 78-73 and 78-73.

Highwayman
08-14-2010, 06:31 AM
c/p By Mark Vester

At the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California, the ESPN televised main event saw the return of heavyweight Chris Arreola (29-2, 25KOs), won a twelve round unanimous decision over fellow Mexican brawler Manuel Quezada (29-6, 18KOs) in the round before a hometown crowd. The scores were 117-108, 118-107, 118-107.

After eight lackluster rounds, Arreola finally sent Quezada down in the ninth after a series of punches. Quezada beat the count, but he was dropped rather quickly for a second time. Quezada held on until the bell. Quezada managed to pull himself together and came back to probably win the tenth round. He knocked Quezada down again in the final minute of the twelfth round. Arreola did not look good in the two final rounds and he didn't look too good in the fight. He took a lot of shots and was bleeding from his mouth and his face was banged up.

Michael Ruiz Jr. (5-0, 2KOs) stopped Matthew Salazar (1-2-1, 1KO) in two rounds of action in a scheduled four round contest. Ruiz started a bit slow in the first but let his hands go in the second round, landing hard bombs with both hands to put Salazar down, and then battered him against the ropes to get the stoppage.

In a junior welterweight brawl, Josesito Lopez (27-3, 15KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over Marvin Cordova Jr (21-2-1, 11KOs). Both had their moments. Cordova lost a point in the eight round for a low blow. The scores were 77-74, 78-73 and 78-73.

I missed the fight but it is going to be replayed at 12:00 am this morning
my beers are still cold but i need a hamburger!

Arreola is a bum!And a moron!

aquariusone
08-14-2010, 12:17 PM
It looks like I did not miss much Amigo! I am looking forward to night's bout with Pascal and Dawson. Do you know what channel and what time?

Fibroso
08-14-2010, 02:54 PM
I take Dawson,At 10:30 PM, chek this out............ http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?t=30548