PDA

View Full Version : RTPI pix elation?

Yhamha
08-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Hi guys: i Have a 36'' dish and on 97W RTPI with a little rain and wind the signal keeps pix elating while for example Al Jazeera news chan and JTV Chan and a few others are strong most of the time,
Anybody knows how to get in contact with The RTPI and put them the same question?
and it seems when i set the 12059H22000 TP and try to raise the Q it changes automaticaly to other strongest TP,so it's not easy to tune dish for better Q.

i noticed that when i go to USUALS and then try to move dish to left or right one set the signal gets stronger cause it change to a stronger TP by itself ,this happen on my Cworks800,
i guess 97w is not much good than 101W was here in USA.

trommy
08-26-2010, 02:55 AM
You'll have to go into 'manual transponder' and select individual transponder.(Depends on what box you have).This will keep you on one tp.I have a fixed 26x36 sc dish and some tp's are weaker than others.A larger dish may be necessary.I have a CW 800 but haven't used it yet.Sorry I can't be more help.G'luck

Terryl
08-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Don’t use USULAS to tweak the dish as it's not that accurate, (it can be off by several degrees) do it manually with the remote via the motor menus then save the satellites position.

Yhamha
08-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks guys i solved the problem by taking up on the roof my other receiver the Vsat and a small TV and connected it strait from the Linear port and tweaked the dish on TP 12059H22000 RTPI and monitored the Q which raised at least 3 bars on the Vsat,this is a better receiver to tune up the dish,the Cworks is better for the Motor but to tune the dish it misleads.

heavyd1981
08-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks guys i solved the problem by taking up on the roof my other receiver the Vsat and a small TV and connected it strait from the Linear port and tweaked the dish on TP 12059H22000 RTPI and monitored the Q which raised at least 3 bars on the Vsat,this is a better receiver to tune up the dish,the Cworks is better for the Motor but to tune the dish it misleads.

i like using kbox to set up dishes, but once set up, it's all the same to view. quality will vary from receiver to receiver.

Costactc
08-30-2010, 08:04 PM
I would also suggest using good quality component cables.