PDA

View Full Version : prayers for the flood victomes of pakistan

Sat crazy
08-29-2010, 08:05 PM
My prayers are with the flood victimes of pakistan pls donate generously.GOD bless u

whiteheather
08-30-2010, 05:46 PM
my sympathies are with the VICTIMS of this disaster, and help is needed....Canada donated 33 million dollars to the relief fund, and Canada was criticised as the Pakistanis felt it wasn't enough, whilst India donated 5 million, and i didn't hear any critisism there... the greatest fear I have, and I am sure many of you feel the same way, is....will the monies and supplies sent, go to the direct need of the people who need it, sadly Pakistan is a very volatile country, as we all know, and the fear of donations going astray, does cross my mind....again my sympathies to those who really need help, and I pray they get it..............

dishdude714
08-30-2010, 06:04 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of the floods

whiteheather
09-06-2010, 04:09 AM
my sympathies are with the VICTIMS of this disaster, and help is needed....Canada donated 33 million dollars to the relief fund, and Canada was criticised as the Pakistanis felt it wasn't enough, whilst India donated 5 million, and i didn't hear any critisism there... the greatest fear I have, and I am sure many of you feel the same way, is....will the monies and supplies sent, go to the direct need of the people who need it, sadly Pakistan is a very volatile country, as we all know, and the fear of donations going astray, does cross my mind....again my sympathies to those who really need help, and I pray they get it..............

sadly some of my fears have been proven, it seems some officials have pocketed monies and supplies, instead of it going to those who need it....i hope they get there come upance............