PDA

View Full Version : Thank You CNX

countryboy1920
09-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Again I think it's time to thank team CNX,the staff & members on this site for all the effort that goes into this hobby. My nano 2 has been working great keep up the excellent work. :thumbsup:
A very pleased member:yeaah:
CB1920

beb022
09-01-2010, 03:39 AM
Dito, This team is #1:yes::yes::yes::yes:

glen1971
09-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Again I think it's time to thank team CNX,the staff & members on this site for all the effort that goes into this hobby. My nano 2 has been working great keep up the excellent work. :thumbsup:
A very pleased member:yeaah:
CB1920

And you said it right... "hobby"... Lots forget that it is and assume that interruption-free tv is a MUST...

n3uspeed2
09-01-2010, 02:29 PM
And you said it right... "hobby"... Lots forget that it is and assume that interruption-free tv is a MUST...

Well there is always a solution for uninterupted tv...it comes with a monthly statement. We get we we pay for...subscription is always available and one shoudl never depend on fta as their main source of entertainment.

ajcdn62
09-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Well there is always a solution for uninterupted tv...it comes with a monthly statement. We get we we pay for...subscription is always available and one shoudl never depend on fta as their main source of entertainment.

Even a monthly statement won't mean uninterupted TV, Sat TV is prone to weather issues as is cable.. while a sub might get you channels the hobby doesn't I'll take the occasional freeze or day of no service any time... This box has been great and the team has not once let us down.

marlo803
09-10-2010, 02:50 AM
CNX is on top of the game...as is Satfix...:yes: