PDA

View Full Version : Hogan claims he might bring Austin/Savage to TNA

dishdude714
11-10-2009, 07:34 PM
During a radio interview with Bubba The Love Sponge this morning, Hulk Hogan touted Steve Austin, Randy Savage and The Nasty Boys as possible names that could join him in TNA. Hogan said he patched things up with Savage. He also mentioned he wanted to know how serious Bubba was about a role on TNA creative alongside him.

Yeah good luck with that

Later
Dishdude714

Kal-El
11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
I think Austin is pretty much done with the Business, apart from Guest Spots on WWE. I mean he certainly accomplish all that one could in the industry and he certainly made enough $$ along the way. At this point, I think he is just focused on enjoying retirement and wherever his movie career takes him.

dishdude714
11-10-2009, 08:59 PM
I think Austin is pretty much done with the Business, apart from Guest Spots on WWE. I mean he certainly accomplish all that one could in the industry and he certainly made enough $$ along the way. At this point, I think he is just focused on enjoying retirement and wherever his movie career takes him.

Very good point. I believe the same. Plus he is making movies to now, so hes got that

Later
Dishdude714