PDA

View Full Version : need help plz

moneybags
09-06-2010, 02:26 AM
this is my first time with a motor i have been reading and reading all day still have no luck at all can someone point me in the right way i am trying to get what ever i can get with this set up thank you for the help

Mavrick
09-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Every receiver set-up can be a bit different, you would be better off posting in the section of the site that deals with the type of receiver you are using.

I can tell you that you don't need the switch or the LNB bracket if your only using 1 dish with a motor and the Invacom LNB.

crshr
01-19-2011, 12:30 AM
in your motor settings, it has to be set to usals

seahappy
01-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Look here for motor info ... Lol sadoun.com/Sat/Installation/HH-mount-installation.htm

moneybags
01-19-2011, 09:04 PM
sorry guys forgot to close this i got it all up and running great thanks to the great info here

cooltech
01-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Do u mind sharing how you got it working, I have been working on a buddies most of the day today then it got to dark.. I am in the Gta area.. What angle do you place the bracket and dish to point to when you first start out..

D-troit
01-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Look here for motor info ... Lol sadoun.com/Sat/Installation/HH-mount-installation.htm

Do u mind sharing how you got it working, I have been working on a buddies most of the day today then it got to dark.. I am in the Gta area.. What angle do you place the bracket and dish to point to when you first start out..

Lots of info on motor setup if you would go there. Also added motor setup for CNX.

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?50730-CNX-Trio-Motor-Installation-Manuel&p=309882#post309882

moneybags
01-27-2011, 09:00 PM

well for you i think you have to point a 82 west then put in you long and lat in usal after you get it moving and seeing sats and that you may have to fine tune it a little i think it was like to weeks befor i got it right and i can see everything in my arc