PDA

View Full Version : Official Viking Thread....Favre Watch

all-world1
09-06-2010, 12:58 PM
The Hamm's and Grain Belt will be flowing again this year.

My prediction is that Favre will be severely injured by mid-season.

swanone
09-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Favre will be severely injured
I hope your wrong

all-world1
09-06-2010, 01:14 PM
I hope your wrong

So do I. He just seems way too vulnerable at this age, coupled with the rash of previous injuries.

all-world1
09-26-2010, 01:20 AM
What a disaster. Favre is as rusty as you can get, and that's a product of avoiding training camp. If he doesn't have a big game against the Lions, then I think it's time to get Jackson and Rosenfels ready for 2011-12.

msav
09-26-2010, 11:34 AM
What a disaster. Favre is as rusty as you can get, and that's a product of avoiding training camp. If he doesn't have a big game against the Lions, then I think it's time to get Jackson and Rosenfels ready for 2011-12.

I agree 100%, I think if hestruggles throught the first quarter they should pull him and put one of the other two in.

Costactc
09-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Don't woory folks, the old man is going to shine today in the Vikes first win. It won't be easy because Detroit has a good team. If however Favre doesn't show up again, I agree with msav and time to pull him for another QB.

GO VIKES GO.

Pedrick
09-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Don't woory folks, the old man is going to shine today in the Vikes first win. It won't be easy because Detroit has a good team. If however Favre doesn't show up again, I agree with msav and time to pull him for another QB.

GO VIKES GO.

If they don't Favre should hang-up his cleats. :bump:

all-world1
12-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Nothing to report.... <br />
<br />
The Childress-Favre combo was a disaster this year....I will have to cheer for the Chargers from here on.

badboyz4life
12-16-2010, 02:40 AM
i dont usually post in threads like this but Brett is one of the best "top 3" QB in the world,there's know way anyone can say or prove other wise.I'm not getting into a bashing match with know member but come own look what he's done and how far he's came.
Yes he probable threw now,but it time to hang up his Helment and enjoy the rest of his life

all-world1
12-16-2010, 01:51 PM
i dont usually post in threads like this but Brett is one of the best "top 3" QB in the world,there's know way anyone can say or prove other wise.I'm not getting into a bashing match with know member but come own look what he's done and how far he's came.
Yes he probable threw now,but it time to hang up his Helment and enjoy the rest of his life

Thanks badboyz for your post. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, but my comment referred to this year only. His career accomplishments are almost second to none, and it's too bad he didn't fade out when things started to go sour. Now he will try to enjoy retirement with a rash of new, severe injuries.

I wish he had retired at the end of last year and gone out on a high point.

The Cobra
12-16-2010, 02:13 PM
To quote the late "Dandy Don" Meredith------------The party`s over.
All due respect to the ironhorse Favre, certainly one of the best that ever played the game...... but it`s time.