PDA

View Full Version : Same Old Same Old....Bears 19---Lions 14

The Cobra
09-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Same Old Same Old.....-Bears 19---Lions 14

You`re gonna hear and see a lot on this game over the next few days I`m sure re----the catch of Calvin Johnson in the end zone at the end of the game that wasn`t allowed. I`m not going to say that much about the "catch" other than Calvin Johnson is a butt headed idiot----he knows the rules, he`s a pro football player, he had all day to tuck the ball away instead of showboating his game winning catch that cost the Lions the game.
The Lions defense played good----till it counted
The Lions offense played good-----till it counted
The Lions found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again------they are firmly entrenched in the "how am I going to lose today" syndrome. I gotta give them credit---they are getting innovative in how they do what they do.
Today it was the same Lions with different names----bad penalties at the worst time and costly errors at the worst times all surrounded by a good game. Today they played the Bears----who looked just as bad if not worse than the Lions....yet the Bears won.
If some of you guys remember the rant I went on after the draft etc when the Lions didn`t start with offensive line players to protect their franchise player Matt Stafford ? I said he`d last about half a season before He got killed this year-----I was wrong !!!! He didn`t last half a game!!!!.............

Why do you get an offensive line to protect your franchise???
HERE`S WHY !!!!!

http://nbcsportsmedia3.msnbc.com/j/ap/lions%20bears%20football--565593373_v2.widec.jpg