PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Prejean Sex Tape: Video "Biggest Mistake of My Life" Says Ex-Miss California

dan9999
11-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Carrie Prejean Sex Tape: Video "Biggest Mistake of My Life" Says Ex-Miss California USA

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Dethroned beauty queen Carrie Prejean calls an X-rated sex video of herself "the biggest mistake of my life."

Prejean, the former Miss California USA, says she made the sex flick of herself alone when she was 17, for an ex-boyfriend.

The 22-year-old beauty queen confirmed the existence of the tape to Fox News Monday night.

She told NBC's "TODAY" Show Tuesday that the tape was for private use, but said that did not justify it.

“All I know is there is a campaign against me trying to silence me,” Prejean said. “They tried to embarrass me. They tried to humiliate me. They tried to attack me. And I’m still standing.”

The X-rated video's existence was revealed during a negotiating session with pageant officials.

The two sides had come together over a lawsuit Prejean filed against the Miss California organization for stripping her of her crown earlier this year. Prejean settled her suit with the pageant after knowledge of the nude film's existence was put forth, and was reportedly paid $100,000 to go toward her legal fees, according to NBC.

Prejean was fired in June. She believes she lost her crown because of her political views. Pageant organizers said she was skipping official events.

In August, Prejean sued Miss California USA organizers for libel, slander and religious discrimination. She accused them of telling her to stop mentioning God, even before she made controversial remarks against gay marriage.

The pageant countersued Prejean last month, claiming the buxom blonde still owed them $5,200 for the breast implants they helped her buy.

Now both suit and countersuit have faded, as a sex tape surfaces.

Pollypurabred
11-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Still haven't seen any myself: ANYBODY seen them?

Boston (DbTechNo) - There are now reports of additional sex tapes starring Carrie Prejean, the disgraced former Miss California beauty queen.
Prejean has made quite a name for herself since being stripped of her title back in the summer, for what she believes is her opinion on gay marriage.
She subsequently sued pageant organizers, but promptly dropped her suit when they unearthed a sex tape featuring her performing solo for the camera.
She called the sex tape the “biggest mistake of her life” but now Radar Online has revealed an additional 7 sex tapes featuring her.
Not only have new sex tapes been revealed but naked photos have also been unearthed of Carrie.