PDA

View Full Version : 7 years

ayesha
10-07-2010, 05:30 PM
I wanted to say today 7 years have past since i lost my uncle ,aunt and cousin god bless their souls.Still hard to believe in chicgo driving back from getting their us citizen a man speeding cut them off to make my uncle swirve only they did'nt survive told my aunt and uncle died instanly but cousin who just turned 18 was stuck while people try to get him out they say a spark came people steped back and it exploded only way they were identified was by paper us citzen papers burned to bones .Sadly leaving two other small children please drive careful and consider others.I have lost my mom to a drunk driver and then my family of three.I miss you and think of you often and my cousin was so likeable and had so much love as his parents. What a tragic that affects so many cause people don't care what it cost others. I love you and hope in peace :wove:

zoogor
10-07-2010, 06:50 PM
i am very sorry to read this. so many are killed by careless and drunk drivers. i think myself lucky cause when i was much younger i drove drunk a fair amount and only hurt myself...(thank God). i feel for ya ayesha and can only tell you that God must have needed them more with him than with us.
God bless you.

pandr
10-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you ayesha. Cherish your memories.

dishdude714
10-07-2010, 08:04 PM
This has got to be one of the sadest tributes i have ever read. I am deeply sory for your loss ayesha....may god rest their souls

whiteheather
10-10-2010, 03:53 AM
reading this is heart breaking, it is sad that someone inconsiderate should take the lives of three innocent people, who at the time were full of joy and happiness...may they rest in everlasting peace, and may your memories of them, give you comfort.............W/H