PDA

View Full Version : Still a Big fan of Brock Lesnar

jettero
10-24-2010, 05:35 AM
Lesnar lost badly I am sad to say, but lets see if he learns from this and comes back a better fighter. He is still new to the sport with little experience when compared to most the other UFC fighters. He defiantly needs to work on his stand up ( Boxing ) and needs to get his endurance up which is hard for a guy his size I would think.I like Brock and hope to see him back better then ever. I still think Brock Lesnar is one of the Greats and he was gracious in defeat, I for one hope he will be champ again one day soon. :comfort1:

PS: I know it is a different weight class, but I hope we see Georges Rush St-Pierre fight soon :yeaah:

johnny cash
10-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Hopefully Lesnar will be back!

slayer
10-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Lesnar lost badly I am sad to say, but lets see if he learns from this and comes back a better fighter. He is still new to the sport with little experience when compared to most the other UFC fighters. He defiantly needs to work on his stand up ( Boxing ) and needs to get his endurance up which is hard for a guy his size I would think.I like Brock and hope to see him back better then ever. I still think Brock Lesnar is one of the Greats and he was gracious in defeat, I for one hope he will be champ again one day soon. :comfort1:

PS: I know it is a different weight class, but I hope we see Georges Rush St-Pierre fight soon :yeaah:

gsp will fight koscheck on dec 11 in montreal.

kiryjuan
10-25-2010, 01:43 PM
He will back!!!!!
:yeaah:

knd911
10-27-2010, 01:09 AM
He will back!!!!!
:yeaah:

:laughat:I hope he comes back and get his ----- whipped some more. He got spanked, he was schooled, he was decimated, he was outclassed. He had no business getting a championship shot when he had not even had 4 fights in his courier. These titles are supposed to be earned and not given because you are big or because you know how to throw fake punches.

space_mountain
10-27-2010, 01:41 AM
so what about Couture getting a title shot (which he won) way back in his only third match, no one says anything about that

Brock more than proved that he is the real deal and not the "fake" fighter because he was in the WWE, he came back a much better fighter before, and will do it again