PDA

View Full Version : Canucks Vs sabres Mon 15th nov

whiteheather
11-15-2010, 04:49 PM
tonight the West vs East with Canucks Vs Sabres, and as discussed with my friend N.P. here is my prediction....... a 3-2 win for the canucks, however should it go to overtime, nothing will be solved, should it go to shoot outs, then I predict a Sabres win......hopefully Schnieder will play well in goal.... if Sabres win N. P. buys me coffee for a week, if the Canucks win. I designate JCO to do his housework for a week.................Gee i am nice lol :yeaah:

Night Prowler
11-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Canucks have no chance of keeping pace with the Sabres.......Even the Bills won at home this past weekend.....:lol:

whiteheather
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Canucks have no chance of keeping pace with the Sabres.......Even the Bills won at home this past weekend.....:lol:

See Miracles do happen lol.........:tehe:

Night Prowler
11-15-2010, 07:43 PM
See Miracles do happen lol.........:tehe:

"Going Down!.....Party Time!.....my friends are gonna be there too!!!"

:tehe:

whiteheather
11-15-2010, 08:23 PM
"Going Down!.....Party Time!.....my friends are gonna be there too!!!"

:tehe:

things could be looking good for you, Canucks haven't won in Buffalo since Feb 2003, however we hope to change that tonight, but my prediction still stands.....with your friends being there, when the Canucks score, I will be thinking of you all...downing your beer, or coffee lol good luck...you will hear me shouting .............................:yeaah:

gumby
11-15-2010, 08:54 PM
i heard Clint Malarchuk is starting for the Sabres tonight...

Night Prowler
11-16-2010, 12:43 AM
i heard Clint Malarchuk is starting for the Sabres tonight...

Booooooo!!!

Canucks getting a taste of Buffalo......:D

whiteheather
11-16-2010, 01:24 AM
me thinks you are right. 3-1 at the moments, still time, but not looking good for Vancouver...I know you N.P. you put something in Buffalo's orange juice.................:tape:

Night Prowler
11-16-2010, 01:25 AM
me thinks you are right. 3-1 at the moments, still time, but not looking good for Vancouver...I know you N.P. you put something in Buffalo's orange juice.................:tape:

we don't do orange juice in Buffalo.....straight tobasco sauce....:lol:

whiteheather
11-16-2010, 01:30 AM
we don't do orange juice in Buffalo.....straight tobasco sauce....:lol:

ok so i can bet the toilet will be busy at the end of this period, i have to admit Sabres are playing good...give Van some of that sauce.....bloody penalties :noidea:

10 min to go 3-3 h'mmm i can hear the cries of O'h Nooooooooooooooooo lol

whiteheather
11-16-2010, 02:32 AM
looking good so far, however they have to score in overtime.....good luck buddy .......................:yeaah:

Night Prowler
11-16-2010, 02:34 AM
looking good so far, however they have to score in overtime.....good luck buddy .......................:yeaah:

Sabres are due to lose an OT......:tape:

whiteheather
11-16-2010, 02:43 AM
Well it almost went into a shootout, bad mistake by Hemus, however you got the much needed win..............i will send JCO over in the morning to do your housework lol ......................never the less ...good game........:comfort1:

Night Prowler
11-16-2010, 02:43 AM
:rahrah::hockey:

whiteheather
11-16-2010, 02:51 AM
sadly we only meet the one time this year, and yes I will be shouting for the Sabres, as my US team...good luck for the rest of the season

An ardent Canuck Fan...............W/H