PDA

View Full Version : What are the Miami Heat's Problems?

sunny1000
11-29-2010, 04:23 AM
As three great NBA players got together and announced that they would come together and play for the Miami Heat, a great number of people stated that they would win many championships together. Nonetheless, they have gotten off to a questionably mediocre 9-8 start. Being a Miami Heat fan, and a die-hard LeBron James fan, I would love to see them win, but they keep losing to average teams. I understand that they have the problems of loose defense, so-so rebounding, and a very weak bench, but at the same time, they also have three great stars, with vast talent, and an unlimited will to win a championship, so why can they not win games? I hope that they can get it together and figure out their problem(s), so that maybe, one day LeBron James can put at least one ring on his finger.
:yeaah::yeaah::yeaah::yeaah::yeaah::yeaah::yeaah:: yeaah:

fifties
11-29-2010, 04:28 AM
One part of it is called "team chemistry"; think of Jordan and Pippin, Kareem and Magic, the Piston's "bad boys" with Rodman, etc. Something has to jell first.

sunny1000
11-29-2010, 04:30 AM
One part of it is called "team chemistry"; think of Jordan and Pippin, Kareem and Magic, etc. Something has to jell first.

Why do you think they don't have a good chemistry?

fifties
11-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Why do you think they don't have a good chemistry?
That's like asking how come you and your wife got attracted to each other. It's not a science, it just has to happen. Any team -with LeBron James all by himself- that loses to average teams and has a barely 500+ record, has a problem. Stars as well have to have supporting players.

gusman
11-29-2010, 08:31 AM
Miami heat's problem is they over estimated the othe team. they are over confident on themselves...the truth is those three players are not the best....there are lots of players on their level with the same quality or more...
that's my .02 cents

gumby
11-29-2010, 03:50 PM
too many superstars and not an experienced coach to know how to handle their egos

sunny1000
12-11-2010, 04:42 AM
I think now they are playing much better. Their record has improved to a respectful 15-8, now tying the Orlando Magic. What do you guys believe is their reason for improving like this. I mean, what do you think is their reason for improving their record and playing better.

hagop
12-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Too many cheifs and no Indians lol.

fifties
12-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I think now they are playing much better. Their record has improved to a respectful 15-8, now tying the Orlando Magic. What do you guys believe is their reason for improving like this. I mean, what do you think is their reason for improving their record and playing better.
I don't follow them, but that indicates that they are starting to jell together, and 3rd in the conference ain't bad considering that they are just learning to play together.
The coaching staff also would deserve some credit, determining what mix of players they should have on the floor depending on the opponent players at the time.