PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine

DsssTester
12-09-2010, 08:01 AM
http://lulzimg.com/i0/29e5108b.png
Okay if you have not seen this movie yet i am guessing its for the same reason it took me so long to watch it, the premise sounds absolutely retarded. I actually had to stumble upon it one night flipping through the channels and coming across a very funny scene in the movie without checking the name right away it caught my attention. After a few minutes of it i realized what movie it was and was kinda of surprised at how many times i had laughed before i confirmed it was in fact Hot Tub Time Machine. Instead of missing out on the opening scenes i stopped watching and downloaded it and watched it from the start. From start to finish this movie had me laughing maybe because i grew up in the time the movie takes place so it brought back plenty of good memories. I originally avoided this movie like the clap in tijuana because the premise of a hot tub time machine sounded just too far fetched. The cast alone should have made me watch it but like i said it sounded too silly. Cast includes: John Cusack, Craig Robinson, Rob Corddry, Clark Duke, Chevy Chase and a few other familiar faces. I guess this movie could best be described as a reflection of what becomes of most circle's of friends that grow apart over the years via marriage or lack there of. I do not really want to give to much away but this is one of the best funny movies to be released in the last 5 years definitely makes my top 10 funny movies list of all time and if you liked the hangover i can almost guarantee you will like this movie. Like i had most my circle of friend's do i will ask you to give it a chance and smoke um if you got them.

cyn219
01-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Great movie, very, very funny. Have seen it twice, only the best get viewed more then once.

wes block
01-16-2011, 11:36 PM
supporting actors were good. I think Cusak has done too many dramatic roles cause I really don't find him all that funny, even when he tries to pull off the dunce image. Perhaps the right lead would have put it into the catgory of absolutely hilarious cause it did have a rediculous concept that could have been even funnier, but certainly had some laughs.

Dark Dragun
04-20-2012, 05:08 AM
funny but not worth paying for.

veedublub
08-14-2012, 03:29 AM
retarded but funny

TJCams
08-15-2012, 08:01 PM
I think this movie is hilarious! The '80's references are great (as a child of the '80s especially). Poison does rock! Yes, it is on the silly side (it was made to be that way), but still - loved this movie! Plus, Lyndsy Fonseca - love her!

hutch
08-15-2012, 08:40 PM
it doesn't work... I tried pouring beer on my controls & nada...lol ...Good movie if you are old enough to appreciate the nuances...