PDA

View Full Version : Faster

cric
12-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Went for this hoping some good action, gotta say disappointed. DJ is good but not much he could do.

chuck
12-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Went for this hoping some good action, gotta say disappointed. DJ is good but not much he could do.

havn't seen it yet. but checked out a review about it after reading your thoughts. it was a long review so i'll just c/p the last paragraph.

"Faster is just a solid, aggressive thriller. The title might suggest more action than the movie actually delivers, because that’s probably the only way to market it. It’s actually a refreshing minimalist character piece, but man does it propel you through Driver’s anger and Killer’s obsession. Dare I say Faster is also furious? I dare"

chuck
03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
ok, finally seen it. and the rock did a decent job at this. but with having a young child i am tend to watch alot of his children comedies ie toothfairy, game plan and i really think he is better at these movies than the tough guy role. i thought he was just hilarious in the game plan....faster, i feel another actor could have brought better life to the driver charactor.