PDA

View Full Version : Random quotes: Heyman, RVD, Jericho

dishdude714
11-20-2009, 02:40 AM
"I almost forgot about you. Mr. Shoot promo himself. Bounced checks, ECW went out of business. John, on a personal note from all of us to you, the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year is becuase Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" - Paul Heyman to JBL at ECW One Night Stand

"I personally am quite taken by the way that you display your abilities. I am, I watch you. I watch you Triple H and everybody’s got to admit, man nobody can deny you have proven time and time again that brother, you can spit some water.... What I'm not impressed by that? Of course I am, hey everybody’s got to admit that that takes talent. (claps)" - RVD to Triple H

"Is this a case of your equipment malfunctioning? Have you been suffering from some premature pyro? Hey Silent Bob, you can say anything anytime. Hello? Maybe I'll just bring Lita down right now. I have a better idea. Why don't I buy you a box of Kleenex, a carton of Haagen-Dazs. I'll take you to Blockbuster Video then you can rent the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. Go home and have a really good cry. What do you think about that, Junior?" - Chris Jericho to Kane

Later
Dishdude714