PDA

View Full Version : Gimme a break! Cheerleaders suing for being kicked off team

KIDWCKED
12-28-2010, 11:47 PM
c/p from foxsports by newscore.
Updated Dec 28, 2010 5:04 PM ET
Two former Missouri high school cheerleaders filed a federal lawsuit claiming their constitutional rights were violated when they were thrown off the squad for allegedly cyber-bullying other students, The Joplin Globe reported on Monday.

The suit, filed in the Western District of Missouri against officials from Seneca High School and the Seneca R-7 School District, claims the cheerleaders were denied public education, free speech and due process rights guaranteed under both the state and U.S. constitutions.

The two cheerleaders, who are not identified, claim they suffered alienation from fellow students and cheerleaders. Because of this, they allege they are being deprived of their right to “full educational benefit and learning.”

A lawyer for the school board defended school officials by explaining that extracurricular activities such as cheerleading are not protected under the due-process clause of the U.S. Constitution.

n3uspeed2
12-29-2010, 12:10 AM
c/p from foxsports by newscore.
Updated Dec 28, 2010 5:04 PM ET
Two former Missouri high school cheerleaders filed a federal lawsuit claiming their constitutional rights were violated when they were thrown off the squad for allegedly cyber-bullying other students, The Joplin Globe reported on Monday.

The suit, filed in the Western District of Missouri against officials from Seneca High School and the Seneca R-7 School District, claims the cheerleaders were denied public education, free speech and due process rights guaranteed under both the state and U.S. constitutions.

The two cheerleaders, who are not identified, claim they suffered alienation from fellow students and cheerleaders. Because of this, they allege they are being deprived of their right to “full educational benefit and learning.”

A lawyer for the school board defended school officials by explaining that extracurricular activities such as cheerleading are not protected under the due-process clause of the U.S. Constitution.

Like they say only in America....a burglar can sue you for getting hurt when robbing your house lol anything is possible

kapeets
12-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Like they say only in America....a burglar can sue you for getting hurt when robbing your house lol anything is possible

Exactly right, speed.... feel free to include Canada in that analysis.....:rolleyes:

Night Prowler
12-29-2010, 12:24 AM
at least it wasn't Texas.....:(

The Cobra
12-29-2010, 12:27 AM

and that hits it to the core, speed, ----look a little and you`ll be able to find a lawyer to sue for just about anything. Either the lawyer is looking for a little public recognition or money or probably both ---because no matter what happens.........he comes out the winner.
Until the legal system starts penalizing lawyers and not only their idiot clients for bringing forth frivilous lawsuits it will continue to waste time and make a farce out of our legal system.

KIDWCKED
12-29-2010, 12:34 AM
and that hits it to the core, speed, ----look a little and you`ll be able to find a lawyer to sue for just about anything. Either the lawyer is looking for a little public recognition or money or probably both ---because no matter what happens.........he comes out the winner.
Until the legal system starts penalizing lawyers and not only their idiot clients for bringing forth frivilous lawsuits it will continue to waste time and make a farce out of our legal system.

Wow.Very well said amigo:judge:

n3uspeed2
12-29-2010, 12:34 AM

thats why we in the wrong hobby we should be a lawyer lol

The Cobra
12-29-2010, 12:36 AM
thats why we in the wrong hobby we should be a lawyer lol

was that "hobby" or "lobby" you mean`t ---LMAO

The Cobra
12-29-2010, 12:38 AM
at least it wasn't Texas.....:(

Thank God----don`t they just shoot their cheerleading rivals in Texas?? LMAO....or their moms do it for them.

KIDWCKED
12-29-2010, 12:52 AM
God bless Texas and there cheerleaders!
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/toddr1/Houston-Texans.jpg

Terryl
12-29-2010, 03:32 AM

Burglars......No problems

I have a verrrrrrrry deep mine shaft on my property, they would never find the body.....

mclovin
12-29-2010, 04:17 AM
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo188/kidrick1953/fat.jpg :D

chuck
12-29-2010, 05:06 AM
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo188/kidrick1953/fat.jpg :D

i can see why they feel alienated now.

KIDWCKED
12-29-2010, 11:16 PM
i can see why they feel alienated now.

Those aren't Auburn cheerleaders.There the linebackers wearing bikinis.:innocent: