PDA

View Full Version : Vikes win!!!!!

all-world1
12-29-2010, 04:20 AM
MORE BEER!!! The Vikes D stuck it to the Eagles lethargic offence. Vick just might not be the second coming after all.

The Alexander Keiths Ale is flowing at this very minute. Waahhhhooooooo.

chuck
12-29-2010, 04:38 AM
good for you AW1!!

i take it, there your team?...well, have a keiths for me too..lol!!!

The Cobra
12-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Although the Vikes fell considerably short in their expectations this year....they can take some excitement in their probable starter for next season in Webb. The kid looked seasoned and confidant while the Vikes "D" actually showed up to play a game.
It was pretty obvious that Vick got hurt the first play of the game when he took time getting up but the Vikes solution of throwing the farm at him all game would probably have been successful anyway. I can`t remember Vick getting beat up that often before.

all-world1
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Webb is a breath of fresh air and the Vikes need a QB that can run. Favre had become very one-dimensional with age this year. You can see that, when Webb is scrambling to get out of trouble, he is more apt to look for the run rather than spot open receivers....but that will come with more experience. Without question, Vikes fans will see a better showing next year.

KIDWCKED
12-29-2010, 04:12 PM
A complete suprise it was.Good for the Vikes!They actually played a great game.Webb was amamzing.This game still is viewed as a complete upset thou.Wtg Minnisota.

Bigpineguy Retired
12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Bah- hum bug....

lol... go birds!

BPG~